Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail E-Ticket
Item # 701595
When you purchase your Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a Teralani Premier Adult Snorkel Sail. You must present your printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proof of purchase until you exchange them.
Our state of the art catamarans were designed and built for the comfort and safety of our guests. Both vessels are 65' x 35' and can easily accommodate over 100 passengers, but the maximum guests we host are 49. Each catamaran has two restrooms, fresh water showers, outside and inside seating with tables and a covered salon and bar and we conveniently beach board directly off world famous Kaanapali Beach. Our custom built catamarans are U.S. Coast Guard certified and maintained to the highest standards. State of the art equipment operated by our highly skilled, well trained Aloha Ambassadors (The Captain and Crew) will ensure a safe and most enjoyable adventure.
For those that love adventure, a great BBQ and sailing, this is certainly the trip for you and your family. Your five hour Maui adventure starts as we pick you up right on Kaanapali beach. You will experience two premier snorkel destinations (seasonal) as our helpful crew takes care of all your needs including snorkel equipment and instruction. We also offer SNUBA (additional charges apply). If you can snorkel, you can SNUBA! SNUBA allows everyone 8 years old and up to experience the incredible feeling of being underwater without all the class time associated with learning to Scuba! After dropping the anchor to snorkel, we fire up the grill and prepare a delicious BBQ feast for you right on the boat as you enjoy swimming with green sea turtles and beautiful fish in pristine coral filled waters.
Continental breakfast includes: Kona coffee, fresh island fruit, freshly baked breakfast breads, and tropical juices. Buffet style lunch includes: BBQ chicken breasts, cheeseburgers and hot dogs (veggie burgers upon request), pasta salad, assorted cheeses, rolls and condiments, Maui potato chips and for dessert we offer gourmet chocolate chip cookies served with ice cold milk. We also have peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the Keiki (kids, or just kids at heart). Our open bar features white wine, two ice cold beers on tap, Mai Tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. All food is prepared by award-winning chef Paris Nabavi.
Premier Snokel Sail:
- Adult - 21+
- Continental breakfast
- Masks, fins, snorkels, prescription masks, boogie boards, see-view boards and flotation devices. Never snorkeled? Attend our Snorkeling 101 on board.
- Buffet style lunch
- Teralani Photo Gallery: http://www.teralani.net/Media/photo-gallery.htm
- Please call Teralani Sailing at 808-661-0365 to make a reservation.
- Let the reservationist know that you have a Costco.com e-ticket and then provide the 6 digit number located on the e-ticket
- Reservations must be placed by 8:00 am on the day of the desired trip. (At least 48 hours advance is highly recommended)
- The e-ticket is your boarding pass and must be turned in to the crew members in order to be able to board the boat.
Terms and Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page.
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Cancellations: No refund of purchase within 24 hours of scheduled departure for the trip.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours may be rescheduled (pending availability) for a $15 per person fee if within 24 hours.
- The captain may, at his discretion, cancel the cruise due to inclement weather or adverse sea conditions up until the scheduled departure. Snorkel destination selection is weather dependent.
- A full refund or rescheduling will be offered for weather cancellations.
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to cruise departure is required.
- Check-in and boarding: on the beach at Whalers Village, Kaanapali.
- Due to meal planning requirements, reservation requests later than 8:00 am, on the day of the trip, cannot be accepted.
- Maximum capacity of vessel is 49.
- Reservations are first come basis.
- Guests must be 21 or over and show valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages.
- The e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash.
Teralani Sailing Charters
P.O. Box 12247
Lahaina, HI 96761
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.