Teralani Dinner Sail E-Ticket
Item # 701593
TERALANI – (“Heaven on Earth!”) has been the premier Kaanapali Sailing Company for over 20 years.
Our state of the art catamarans were designed and built for the comfort and safety of our guests. Both vessels are 65' x 35' and can easily accommodate over 100 passengers, but the maximum guests we host are 49. Each catamaran has two restrooms, fresh water showers, outside and inside seating with tables and a covered salon and bar and we conveniently beach board directly off world famous Kaanapali Beach. Our custom built catamarans are U.S. Coast Guard certified and maintained to the highest standards. State of the art equipment operated by our highly skilled, well trained Aloha Ambassadors’ (The Captain and Crew) will ensure a safe and most enjoyable adventure.
Combine the best of both worlds, as you delight in a fun and comfortable 2 1/2 hour excursion aboard our luxury catamaran, while dining on a gourmet meal catered by award-winning chef Paris Nabavi. We beach board right off gorgeous Kaanapali Beach! Relax and enjoy a delicious beverage as you relish a breathtaking Maui sunset and exquisite views of the world famous West Maui Mountains while trade wind sailing between Maui, Molokai and Lanai. We conveniently disembark back on beautiful Kaanapali Beach and you can enjoy the rest of your incredible day on Maui.
Our gourmet menu includes: Homemade chips and salsa, vegetable crudités, Caesar salad, Chipotle citrus rotisserie chicken, grilled Ono with a creamy pesto sauce and sundried tomatoes, ratatouille, spinach and leek rice pilaf, French bread with herb garlic butter, and brownies with a mixed berry sauce for dessert. The open bar features white wine, champagne, and two ice cold beers on tap, Mai Tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water.
Please note this is a barefoot charter (shoe bins will be provided for shoes and sandals). Dress is casual to beach attire.“Beach Boarding” (you may get wet). Long dresses or slacks are not recommended, as they may get wet during boarding. Bring sunscreen and a light cover-up.
When you purchase your Teralani Dinner Sail, a Costco e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a Teralani Dinner Sail. You must keep your validated printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
Note: Only e-tickets are valid for redemption
Terms and Conditions
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellations: No refund of purchase within 24 hours of scheduled departure for the trip
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. 16 & 17 years olds who wish to go alone must have a parental waiver.
- Tours may be rescheduled (pending availability) for a $15 per person fee if within 24 hours
- The captain may, at his discretion, cancel the cruise due to inclement weather or adverse sea conditions up until the scheduled departure
- A full refund or rescheduling will be offered for weather cancellations
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to cruise departure is required
- Check-in and boarding: on the beach at Whalers Village, Kaanapali
- Due to meal planning requirements, reservation requests later than 1:00 pm, on the day of the trip, cannot be accepted
- Guests 21 & over must have a valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages
- Maximum capacity of vessel is 49
- Reservations are first come basis
- The card may not be redeemed for cash
- Teralani Sailing Charters
- P.O. Box 12247
- Lahaina, HI 96761
- 808.661.SAIL (7245)
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.