Teralani Dinner Sail E-Ticket
When you purchase your Teralani Dinner Sail, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged to a for a Teralani Dinner Sail.
Combine the best of both worlds, as you delight in a fun and comfortable 2 1/2 hour excursion aboard our luxury catamaran, while dining on a gourmet meal catered by award-winning chef Paris Nabavi. We beach board right off gorgeous Kaanapali Beach! Relax and enjoy a delicious beverage as you relish a breathtaking Maui sunset and exquisite views of the world famous West Maui Mountains while trade wind sailing between Maui, Molokai and Lanai. We conveniently disembark back on beautiful Kaanapali Beach and you can enjoy the rest of your incredible day on Maui.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner by award winning chef Paris Nabavi on board our spacious luxury catamaran
- Open Bar includes: wine, champagne, and two ice cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water
- Experience the thrill of trade wind sailing between Maui, Molokai and Lanai.
- Take in the magic of Maui, as only the view from our catamaran can allow, looking back at the gorgeous Kahalawai Mountains
For additional information on Teralani Dinner Sail visit: http://www.teralani.net/Maui-Sunset-Sail/dinner.htm
Teralani Photo Gallery: http://www.teralani.net/Media/photo-gallery.htm
How to Redeem:
- Advance reservations are recommended
- Once you receive your e-ticket in your email, please call Teralani Sailing at 808-661-0365 to make a reservation
- Let the reservationist know that you have a Costco.com e-tickets and then provide the 6 digit number located on the e-ticket
- Reservations must be placed by 8:00 am on the day of the desired trip. (At least 48 hours advance is highly recommended)
- The e-ticket is your boarding pass and must be turned in to the crew members in order to be able to board the boat
- Please call to confirm check-in time, as it varies according to the season
- Only e-tickets are valid for redemption
Teralani Terms & Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellations: No refund of purchase within 24 hours of scheduled departure for the trip
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. 16 & 17 years olds who wish to go alone must have a parental waiver.
- Tours may be rescheduled (pending availability) for a $15 per person fee if within 24 hours
- The captain may, at his discretion, cancel the cruise due to inclement weather or adverse sea conditions up until the scheduled departure
- A full refund or rescheduling will be offered for weather cancellations
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to cruise departure is required
- Check-in and boarding: on the beach at Whalers Village, Kaanapali
- Due to meal planning requirements, reservation requests later than 1:00 pm, on the day of the trip, cannot be accepted
- Guests 21 & over must have a valid picture ID for alcoholic beverages
- Maximum capacity of vessel is 49
- Reservations are first come basis
- The card may not be redeemed for cash
Teralani Sailing Charters
P.O. Box 12247
Lahaina, HI 96761
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.