Tekk® Trainer Rebounder
Item # 681574
Get better with the Tekk® Trainer.
Tekk® is the leader in the next generation of training equipment. The Tekk® Trainer is used by MLS soccer teams and the leading basketball programs in the country for daily training. With its patented one-piece design the Tekk® Trainer is the strongest and largest portable trainer on the market that angles with 40 square feet of surface area. With a powder coated frame made of aircraft grade aluminum and 3mm thick steel brackets it has the strongest rebound of anything available. The angle adjusts to seven positions for all around training. The Tekk® Trainer is extremely strong and durable and built to last for years.
- Ball comes back to you at game speed – practice passing, shooting, trapping and heading
- Strongest portable trainer on the market; crossbar withstands 125lb load
- Largest portable trainer on the market that angles – 40 square feet of surface area
- Angle adjusts to seven positions and provides all around training for players of every position
- All in one-piece; folds for easy storage; fits in the car
- Sets up in 5 minutes
- Used by pro players for daily training
- Also, the best in its class for basketball, baseball and lacrosse
With the Tekk® Trainer you don't need anyone else. You can practice by yourself and get better on your own with the exact same product the pros use at their training sessions. The ball comes back to you at game speed, simulating real game situations. For soccer, this enables field players and goalkeepers to master their technique and control. It is also perfect for basketball, baseball and lacrosse.
- Practice side volleys, in-step, passing, shooting, trapping, and heading.
- Work on ball control with your thigh and chest.
- Strengthen your weaker foot.
- Increase leg strength.
- Control and shoot; control and dribble.
- Practice ball striking and finishing.
- Use it as a wall.
- Work on your footwork and diving.
- Master your hand positions, catching, and body shape.
- Strengthen your arm and throwing accuracy.
- Improve quickness and agility.
- Allows you to react to game type situations.
All the passes you're going to receive in a game you can simulate with the Tekk® Trainer. It has twice the surface area of any basketball product on the market. As a result, you can pass into it at full speed and come off of it at different angles and distances, move into space and make moves off the catch. This allows you to establish game speed, rhythm, and intensity. It passes the ball back to you with bounce passes, lob passes, high passes, and chest passes. It's great for players of all ages and skill levels as it is easy to hit the Tekk® Trainer, unlike other products that have a small surface area where you have to be real accurate just to hit the target. It comes with floor pads and is ready to use on the driveway or in the gym.
- 2 inch square aircraft grade aluminum tubing
- Heavy duty 3mm thick steel brackets
- Tubing and brackets are powder coated
- Folded dimensions in inches: 59L x 10W x 4H
- Set-up dimensions in feet: 5H x 8W x 4D
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rebounder Net: 45 ply P.E. knotted 1.75 inch square
- Net bungee straps – 6mm thickness
- Heavy duty 12” spikes with flanges
- Rubber pads
- One Year
Tekk® was founded in 1999 with the sole purpose of developing innovative products to pioneer change in the training methods of professional and amateur athletes, resulting in the development of technically sound athletes around the world. All of our products are developed through the input of professional coaches and athletes.
Our company policy, Tekk® products must first be consistently used by the pros or we will not introduce them into the market place. As a result, Tekk® products are of the highest quality and they are guaranteed to make you better. Tekk® is for those who have the desire and passion for excellence.
For assembly, warranty or product questions, please call Tekk Customer Service Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Time, at 1-888-510-8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depth: 4 ft.
Length: 8 ft.
Type of Soccer Net: Practice/Rebounding
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.