Teeter Hang Ups® EP-560+ Inversion Table
You've seen this on TV, now its time to try it in action. Take inversion to the next level with the most customizable and best-rated inversion table on the market. The EP-560+ is a Costco exclusive offer, upgraded to include EZ-Stretch Traction Handles. Designed to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief, the EP-560+ offers precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to ULs inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
- ComforTrak Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative track design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories sold separately.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles – A Costco Exclusive: Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComfortTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Large steel grips with over-molded plastic feature an embossed angle guide.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66"
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owners Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Height capacity: 56" - 78" (142 – 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 60" x 28.75" x 58.5"
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 84" x 28.75" x 86"
- Packaged dimensions: 48.23" x 30" x 6.5"
- Product weight: 67 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- U.S. and international patents apply
For over 30 years, people have been using Teeter Hang Ups to help relieve their back pain and improve their lives. Medical and scientific studies from around the world have shown the benefits of inversion and Teeter is proud to lead the way as the only brand to meet ULs standard for safety. Independent quality assurance gives Teeter users piece-of-mind to relax and enjoy the deep stretch that can naturally relieve back pain. Target back pain at the source with a four-pronged approach that helps to rehydrate discs, realign the spine, reduce nerve pressure and relax muscles. Inversion therapy also helps with joint health and flexibility to relieve joint pain in the neck, upper, mid, and lower back. A preliminary study out of Newcastle University reported a 70.5% reduction in the need for sciatica surgery for patients who regularly used a Teeter Hang Ups inversion table as opposed to physiotherapy alone. Why take a chance on a lookalike that doesn't even come close to meeting basic safety standards? Trust only Teeter Hang Ups for a better back, better body.
About Teeter Hang Ups
Teeter Hang Ups is the longest supplier of inversion products on the market today. Family owned since 1981, Roger Teeters passion for quality and best value has inspired over 2 million people to put their trust in Teeter Hang Ups. Teeter specializes in decompression products with inversion tables as the primary line; this focus ensures products that are optimized for benefits and function. Teeters primary attention is on quality Teeter Hang Ups is the only brand with certified quality, with independent certification to ULs safety standard. Engineering studies show that Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables outperform the competition in endurance, strength, rotation control, and assembly.
Brand: Teeter Hang Ups
Frame Material: Steel
Maximum Inversion Angle: 90 Degree
User Height Maximum: 78 in.
User Height Minimum: 56 in.
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.