TRINITY Ecostorage™ Bamboo Baker's Rack
TRINITY’s EcoStorage™ Bamboo Baker’s Rack is a great addition to any kitchen or pantry area. The bamboo surface can be either on or off the rack. Shelves are adjustable in 1” increments for your own custom configuration. Also included is a hanging bar with 6 hooks.
- Chrome color
- EcoStorage™ finish
- EcoStorage represents eco-friendly production. No toxic chemicals are released into the environment during the production of this product. Sustainable, renewable resources are used in its production
- Assembled dimensions: 36”W x 14”D x 60”H
- Product Weight: 25 lbs
- 1 solid 35”W x 13.5”D x .5”H bamboo surface, fully removable for easy cleaning and multi-use, complete with water trough
- 3 consumer-grade 36” x 14” shelves with a weight capacity of 250 lbs/shelf
- 1 consumer-grade 36” x 7” cantilever shelf with a weight capacity of 25 lbs
- 1 hanging bar with 6 hooks
- Shelves and hanging bar are adjustable in 1” increments
Height: 60 in.
Length: 14 in.
Weight: 25 lb.
Width: 36 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.