TRINITY 41" Stainless Steel Tool Chest
TRINITY’s commercial grade stainless steel 41-inch combo rolling tool chests provide all your garage storage needs. Its high-end design and functionality not only make this tool chest a great value, but its size ensures room for all large and small tools. The drawers have smooth, ball bearing slides for easy access, and heavy duty casters for easy mobility.
- 41" wide tool chest
- High quality commercial-grade stainless steel
- Split top chest for smaller parts and full-length bottom drawers for large tools
- 3 - split top 2.5" deep drawers
- 2 - split top 5.5" deep drawers
- 1 - split top 8.75" deep drawer
- 1 - full length 2.5" deep drawer
- 3 - full length 5.5" deep drawers
- 1 - full length 8.75" deep drawer
- Large 5" x 2" swivel casters - 2 with brakes, 2 without brakes
- Easy “one-step” locking and unlocking mechanism
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides (each pair rated at 100 lbs)
- Extra long extension slides to provide full extended drawers
- Extra heavy-duty and extended length side handles
- 2 hydraulic lifts on top lid for easy one-touch opening
- Center locks for top and bottom chest
- Includes pre-cut drawer liners for each drawer
- Magazine rack in the top lid
- Assembled Dimensions: 43" W (handles add 4.5" to overall width) x 18.1" D x 56" H (casters add 6.5" to overall height)
- 2,200 lb weight capacity
- Product weight: 315.5 lbs
- Package weight: 337.8lbs
Depth: 19.25 in.
Height: 61.5 in.
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 315.5 lb.
Weight Capacity: 2,200 lb.
Width: 46 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.