$599.99 After $200 OFF
TRINITY 27” Stainless Steel Tool Chest
TRINITY's heavy-duty all professional-grade SS201 stainless steel rolling tool chest is built to provide all your garage storage needs. Big enough to fit large tools, and versatile enough for easy mobility, this tool chest does it all.
- 27.5” wide tool chest (total width with handles 32")
- 2,000 lbs. weight capacity
- 12- drawers: split top chest for smaller parts and full length bottom drawers for large tools
- 2 - split top 2.5” deep drawers
- 7 – 2.5” deep drawers
- 2 – 5.5” deep drawers
- 1 – 8.75” deep drawer
- Includes pre-cut drawer liners for each drawer
- Large 4” x 2” casters – each rated at 550 lbs.
- 4 swivel casters – 2 swivel & 2 swivel w/brakes
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides – each pair rated at 100 lbs.
- Extra long extension slides to provide fully extended drawers
- Extra heavy-duty and extended length side handles
- 2 heavy-duty hydraulic lifts for top lid for easy one-touch opening
- Locks for top and bottom chest
- Assembled Dimensions: 32” W(with handles) x 18.1” D x 61.75” H(with casters)
- Top Lid requires additional 12.5" height clearance to open
- Weight: 227 lbs (top & bottom chest)
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.