Suzuki MDG-200 Micro Grand Digital Piano Bundle
Item # 682002
Suzuki has a new take on a familiar theme. Produce a grand piano that doesn’t take up half your house!
Our new MDG-200 Micro Grand Digital Piano does just that because it’s only 2’-5” deep and comfortably fits any room size or home décor. Black High Gloss hand rubbed finish adds both warmth and charm to your interior decorating plans.
This newest addition to the Suzuki digital piano family is perfectly portioned. It combines technically advanced performance features with the timeless elegance of a grand piano. The MDG-200 is an amazing combination of performance features and good looks.
Endless musical possibilities are at your fingertips including built in self teacher and even an iPod® Docking Station that will turn your piano into a home entertainment center. Compose, play back and store your own music.
Advanced balanced graded hammer action keyboard delivers authentic grand piano touch while stereo and 3D instrument sound samples with programmable digital effects deliver astonishing realism. An amazing combination of 128 voices, 100 rhythm styles and recording features put you in control of your music making experience. A host of accompaniment features include 100 professionally arranged rhythm styles. Compose your own original songs with the on-board 3-track music sequencer. Save and store compositions to the Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card.The new MDG-200… the little piano with big talent.
- Incredible Sound - Suzuki’s acclaimed sound imaging technology is used to create a stereo acoustic piano sound of remarkable depth, expression and realism. Instrument voices use 3D sound source sampling for incredible dynamic response.
- Authentic Grand Piano Feel - Dynamic Acoustic Realism. The MDG-200’s new balanced hammer action keyboard brings the feel of an acoustic grand piano to Suzuki’s entire digital piano line. Its weighted hammer action design offers superb response and smooth feel that will satisfy the most demanding performer.
- Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card - Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card Slot lets You Record Your Performance or Playback Hours of Prerecorded Music Files. Create your own music library with songs you download from the internet using the included SD Memory Card.
- Variety of Versatile Performance Options - Our 64 note polyphony ensures no dropped notes even with the most complex piano passages. Digital signal processing (reverb, chorus) and EQ allows you to sound sculpt your performance to your personal style and taste. The layer and split piano functions with sound balance controls guarantee beautiful, rich full sounding instrumentation. 3 track music recorder allows the beginner or performing musician to monitor daily progress. You can connect your piano to your iPad, and convert it into a recording studio - which will probably result in a lot more practice and playing time, and also a lot more fun in the process. If you have kids who are learning piano it might make all the difference in encouraging them to practice, without it even seeming as if that’s what they are doing.
- Integrated iPod® Docking Station - The MDG-200’s integrated iPod Docking Station can turn your piano into an entertainment center for the whole family. Or just play and sing along with your favorite tracks.
- Impressive Ensemble Performance Features - An amazing combination of 128 voices, 100 rhythm styles and recording features create endless musical possibilities. New rhythm styles offer a wide variety of every type of music you can imagine. Professional styles make you a member of the world class band of your choice. Rock to Bach, World Beat to Jazz ensembles, Boogie Woogie to New Age, your musical spectrum is limitless.
- Play Along Songs - Choose from 50 preset songs for instant playing with the included songbook. Simple to advanced songs allow for separate practice with the left hand or right hand or play along with both hands. Engage the vocal grading feature for a true to form “piano teacher” response.
- USB Advantage - The MDG-200’s USB port opens a world of exciting add-ons and extra functionality. Plug and Play directly with your laptop or desktop computers. Or you can use the MIDI ports to transmit and receive data from other musical instruments or computer accessories. Additionally a full compliment of stereo audio in and out jacks make sure your piano is integrated with any or all of your electronic components.
- Powerful Sound Delivery Systems - The MDG-200 features a powerful speaker system designed to maximize the expressive Suzuki acclaimed sound imaging technology. High grade speakers and cabinetry deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power.
- Keyboard: 88 Key, Advanced Balanced Graded Hammer Action, Velocity Sensitive
- Polyphony: 64 Note Polyphony
- Sound Source: 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Preset Tones: 128 General MIDI Voices
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus, Reverb, Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2 , Intro/Ending, Touch Control, Registration, Local On/Off
- Controls: Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, EQ Control, Cursor, Data Wheel, Tempo (+,-)
- Metronome/Rhythm: 100 Styles with Variations, Tempo Range 40 to 240, Digital Reverb, Chorus
- Recorder: 3 Track, Direct Save/Load to SD Card with SMF Format, Delete Track
- Pedal: Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Speakers: Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port, iPod Docking Station
- Finish: Black High Gloss
- Display: Large Graphic LCD
- Dimensions: 55" W x 29" D x 35.5" H
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Matching Bench
- SD Demonstration Memory Disk
- USB Cable
- iPad® Adaptor and Audio Cable
- Play-Along Songbook for Built-in Songs
- Owner’s Manual
- QuickStart Guide
- EZ Assembly Guide
- EZ Assembly Tools
Built-in Metronome: Yes
Depth: 29 in.
Display Type: LCD
Number of Pedals: 3
Number of Polyphonic Notes: 64
Number of Rhythms: 100
Number of Speakers: 4
Number of Tones: 128
Style of Pianos: Micro-Grand
Total Speaker Watts: 60 W
USB Ports: 1
Weight: 165 lb.
Width: 55 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier threshold delivery will be made beyond the main entrance of the home or the garage, so as not to impede the doorway or entry way, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery appointment window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.