Superwinch 1901C X9 Series 9,000-Pound 12-Volt Vehicle Recovery Winch
The X9 vehicle recovery winch has a 15-year legacy and continues to be compact in size, sleek in appearance, while delivering the power and performance for all your vehicles utility needs. Equipped with a compact, powerful electric motor, the Superwinch 1901C X9 will deliver up to 9,000-pounds of pulling capacity to help with any kind of tricky off-road situation.
The X9 features a heavy-duty, pre-wired solenoid system that can be mounted directly on the winch or remotely mounted for remote access. Designed for safe and dependable operation, this recovery winch is sealed for protection against the elements and engineered with a high-efficiency 4.2-horsepower, 12-volt motor with a low amp draw on your battery and protected circuit breaker to always keep your vehicle on-the-go. The rubberized 15-foot hand remote control has a waterproof toggle switch to safely operate the winch and 100-foot by 5/16-inch galvanized wire cable. The X9 has a mechanical 100% load holding brake with instant stop design to ensure for absolutely no coasting. The rugged and long lasting differential planetary gearbox is just one of the features to ensure years of dependable service from this tool. Other features include a 38.2-foot per minute line speed, 2.5-inch drum diameter, 9-inch drum length, free-spooling clutch with ¼-inch stainless steel turn freewheel lever for fast wire payout, power IN and OUT, a gear ratio of 253:1, heavy-duty clevis pinned latched hook, battery cables with terminals, sheath protector, red “end of line” cable warning indicator and a zinc plated, powder coated 4-way roller fairlead. The X9 can also be used efficiently in workshops, trailers or for jobs around the house. The Superwinch X9 is the original equipment winch in Australia for the Toyota HiLux, LandCruiser 70, LandCruiser 200 and the Prado for over 10-years. This vehicle recovery winch is preferred by professionals for safe, dependable loading, has a 22.88-inch length, 6.75-inch depth, 6.63-inch height and manufactured in the U.S.A. The Superwinch 1901C X9 Series 9,000-Pound 12-Volt Vehicle Recovery Winch comes with a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and 3-year warranty on the Solenoid.
1901C X9 Vehicle Recovery Winch Features:
- Compact in size, sleek in appearance and delivers power and performance
- Delivers up to 9,000-pounds of pulling capacity
- Pre-wired solenoid system can be mounted directly on the winch or remotely mounted for remote access
- Sealed for protection against the elements
- 4.2-horsepower, 12-volt motor provides a 38.2-foot per minute line speed
- Waterproof 15-foot hand remote control
- 100-foot by 5/16-inch galvanized wire cable
- Zinc plated, powder coated 4-way roller fairlead
- Can be used in workshops, trailers or for jobs around the house
- Measures 22.88-inches by 6.75-inches by 6.63-inches
- 82-pound weight installed
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and 3-year warranty on the Solenoid
- Rated Line Pull: 9,000-pounds (4,082 kgs)
- Motor: 4.2 HP (3.13 KW) Series Wound
- Gearing: Differential Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 253:1
- Solenoid: Remote Mountable Solenoid
- Clutch: Free-Spooling Clutch - 1/4 Turn Activation
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/16-Inch by 100-Feet (7.9mm x 3.5m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty/Clevis Pinned with Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty, 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 15-Foot Rubber Hand-held
- Dimensions: 22.88-Inch (L), 6.75-Inch (D), 6.63-Inche (H) (581mm x 171mm x 168mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5-Inches (64mm)
- Drum Length: 9-Inches (229mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10-Inches by 4.5-Inch (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Installed Weight: 82-Pounds (37 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 94.8-Pounds (43.0 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty/3-Year on Solenoid
- Line Pull: 0 lbs: 73-Amps Motor Draw / 38.2-FPM (11.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 9,000 lbs: 420-Amps Motor Draw / 2.5-FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
Cable Diameter: 5/16
Cable Length: 100 ft.
Drum Length: 9 in.
Gear Reduction Ratio: 253:1
Length: 22.88 in.
Pull Rating: 9,000 lb.
Weight: 82 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.