Suncast 12' Octagon Vinyl and Wood Gazebo
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired
Expand your outdoor space with this elegant Amish handcrafted gazebo. This gazebo will complement any home and provides an affordable private sanctuary. Constructed of treated pine, the pieces exposed to the elements are covered with vinyl for protection and ease of maintenance. This unit is a beautiful place to entertain or just relax with friends and family... letting life come to you.
All the building materials needed to construct the gazebo are included, except the roof shingles, floor, and foundation. No cutting is required!
- Premium grade white vinyl with UV resistant coating to prevent color fading.
- Sturdy 4” x 4” vinyl wrapped wood posts.
- Maintenance-free vinyl materials.
- Maintenance-free fascia.
- Maintenance-free half-moon braces.
- Beautiful premium treated pine rafters and 1” x 6” tongue and groove roof boards provide natural beauty and structural strength for the roof.
- Includes all bolts, nails, screws and hardware needed for assembly; simple illustrated instructions are provided.
- Railing, post and roof sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled; no cutting required.
- Customize gazebo to match your home by purchasing your own matching shingles elsewhere (approximately six bundles of shingles are required).
- Assembly time: approximately 6-10 hours, depending on expertise.
- 2 people recommended for assembly.
- Warranty: 20-year limited.
- Required foundation dimensions: 130" x 130" octagonal shape.
- Assembled peak height approximately 10'.
- 36" high vinyl railing with 2" x 4" hand rail.
- Two maintenance-free flower boxes (5” H x 24” W x 6” D).
- Shipping carton 89” W x 50” D x 28” H (1065 lbs.).
- Foundation: Gazebo must be assembled on existing level foundation such as concrete or wood deck.
- Approximately six bundles of shingles.
- Cordless drill
- Flat head screw driver
- 12' or larger measuring tape
- 9/16 and 5/8 sockets & wrenches
- 11" vice grip clamp
- Sharp utility knife
- 8' ladder
Call Homeplace at: 866-768-8465 for more information office hours 8-5 EST, Monday-Friday. Please allow up to 24 hours for return calls.
Dimensions: 12 ft. x 12 ft.
Frame Material: Wood
Height: 10 ft.
Includes Cupola: No
Roof Material: Wood
Weight: 1,065 lb.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.