SunGlo 8' x 12.5' Expert Greenhouse
Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. for more than 35 years, Sunglo Greenhouses offer an unsurpassed combination of durability, longevity, transparency and overall value.
Constructed of a durable aluminum framework with impact resistant acrylic panels, Sunglo Greenhouses are fully functional; all season structures with features that are appreciated by the professional gardener and the hobbyist alike.
Each greenhouse includes all of the standard necessities such as fans, shutters, thermostats, lights, heaters, built-in benches and more. This means that your greenhouse is fully functional and outfitted right out of the box!
UV stabilized; impact resistant DR acrylic resists discoloration and deterioration from age and direct sunlight. Our dual pane Therma-Truss® construction incorporates a smooth outer layer and corrugated inner layer with 1.5 inches of dead air space between them. Light is diffused evenly throughout the greenhouse by the corrugations while still allowing 92% of solar radiation to pass through. This one of a kind glazing design provides 10 times the insulating properties and 100 times the impact resistance of single-pane glass.
Sunglo Greenhouses can support more than 2,500 pounds of snow in the winter and up to 80 mph winds in the spring and fall. They have an insulation factor of R3 provided by dual pane wall and roof panels that are 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) thick. This means lower energy costs in the cooler months! In the warmer months, every molecule of air in the greenhouse is exchanged at least once per minute by the thermostatically controlled louvered exhaust fan and motorized intake shutter.
In addition to written instructions and a highly detailed DVD, we provide dedicated customer care via our toll free number: 1-800-647-0606. Our experienced staff is committed to making assembly and ownership of a Sunglo Greenhouse every bit as enjoyable as it should be.
A square, solid and level footing base is required to attach your greenhouse building. Please review foundation guide download if you have any questions.
Be sure to check local zoning codes and HOA regulations before ordering.
Automated, Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation and Heating System:
- 12" shuttered exhaust fan; rated 800 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- 12" motorized fresh-air intake shutter; automatically opens with exhaust fan
- Moisture resistant ventilation thermostat; range 40 to 100 degrees F, 110 volts
- 220volt/20 amp/4,000 watt electric heater producing 13,640 BTUs with thermostat
- 220 volt power panel; includes a GE moisture resistant 220V/30 amp load center with (2) 15 amp breakers (110 volts) and (1) 20 amp breaker (220 volts)
- Therma-Truss® Dual panel, Impact-resistant acrylic, 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) thick
- Durable aluminum framework
- 80 mph wind rating
- 2,500 lbs. snow load
- Storm Style Screen Door with locking hardware
- Cedar Benches; full length, 30" wide aluminum and cedar benches along both sides
- Custom Soil Mixing Tray; fits into the bench framework, 25 gallon capacity
- (2) 48” Fluorescent Light Fixtures with bulbs
- Automatic Light Timer with an outlet and manual on and off switch
- Circulation Fan; clip on, multi-directional, 2-speed
- Shade Cloth; 73% gradient, 12' x 12.5' double sewn and reinforced edges with brass grommets
- 25' Coiled Hose; lightweight and self-storing
- 36” Water Wand; 7 spray settings, adjustable head, locking trigger
- Drip Watering Kit; includes water tubing and dripper heads, hooks up to garden hose faucet for ease of use
- 12 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions: 12.5 ft. x 7.75 ft. x 7 ft.
Frame Color: Metallic
Frame Material: Aluminum
Includes Gutters: No
Panel Material: Acrylic
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.