Two Pet Portrait (Step 2 of 2) Final Payment/Framed Original Painting
Acclaimed animal portrait artist Brandis Sarich possesses the unique ability to recognize an animal’s individual spirit and to capture it beautifully in a painting. Using photos, stories, and sketches you and the artist will conceptualize artwork that pays tribute to the special relationship you share with your pet. To ensure you’ll love your custom painting, images of the artwork's progress will be sent via email for your review and approval. The exquisite, colorful, and touching portrait will be delivered framed and ready to hang on your wall.
**For more information contact Brandis Sarich at (808) 344-0255 or via e-mail at Info@BrandisSarich.com.
Commissioning your Pet Portrait is a two step process. A deposit is required to begin the personalized process, including working together with you to gather photos and background on your pet. From that information, Brandis will craft a concept sketch for the painting. Once the member approves the concept sketch, we move to step two: the final payment and creation of the beautiful, original painting of your pet.
Total Price for Framed Original Painting of Two Pets:
Step One: Deposit/Concept Sketch: $ 499.99
Step Two: Final Payment/Framed Original Painting: $1,999.99
Costco Member Price: $2,499.98
Step Two: Final Payment/Framed Original Painting for Two Pets
- The Costco member purchases:
- Brandis Sarich works on the painting, sending progress images to the member for approval via e-mail. This process takes 4-12 weeks and involves conversations to be sure that the painting is on track.
- You and Brandis will choose the background color for the painting.
- You will approve the final painting from a large e-mailed image.
- You will select a frame similar to those pictured in sample images.
- The original framed painting is shipped FedEx Ground to the member.
- Animal(s)’ portrait on a colorful background.
- Option to add collar and dog tag in the painting.
- Option to add a favorite toy or a ball in the painting.
- Painted using the highest artist quality acrylics and pastels on heavy cotton paper.
- Signed by the artist and delivered with an attached certificate of authenticity.
- Framed in a 100% hardwood, handcrafted, solid wood frame made in the USA.
For 2 animals:
- Image size: 22” x 30” or 26" x 26" (other dimensions available to fit special spaces.)
- Frame size: 28" x 36” or 32" x 32"
Signature required at time of delivery.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.