Sony ACID Music Studio 9
ACID™ Music Studio is the best way to bring your music to life and share it with others. You don’t have to be an experienced musician or producer—the included 3,000 loops and free Sound Series loop library download will have you making great music in minutes. Our tutorials will show you how to record your own vocals and instruments and add sparkle using the same effects found in professional studios. When you’re finished mixing your tracks, burn CDs and make MP3s for the Web and all your favorite portable players. Music Studio transforms your PC into the ultimate home recording studio.
- Get great results at any skill level—no experience necessary
- Pick, Paint, and Play with Sony Sound Series loops and samples
- Record instruments and vocals
- Blend your sounds in a real mixer with classic effects
- Record MIDI data and play it back through 90 instruments
- Create DJ sets with ACID Music Studio’s legendary remixing tools
- Create CDs or load tracks into your favorite portable players
- Get started with 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops and samples
- Download a complete Sound Series loop library title
- Join Indaba Music’s 700,000+ worldwide community of artists
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit, or Windows® 8 32-bit or 64-bit operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Disk Space: 200 Megabyte
Formats: MS Windows
Minimum Processor Speed: 1 gHz
Operating System: Windows ®
RAM Minimum Requirements: 1 GB
Software Media: DVD-ROM
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.