$299.99 After $100 OFF
Solar Powered Attic Fan Professional Series By U.S. Sunlight
The Professional Series Solar Powered Attic Fan #9915TR is designed for shingle roofs only. For tile roofs, slate roofs, flat roofs, gable/static vents, and crawlspace ventilation, please consider the All Purpose Ventilator #1010APV, which is also available at Costco.com.
New for 2013 - Black solar panel for improved camouflaged appearance.
The Professional Series Solar Powered Attic Fan #9915TR is our most powerful and efficient model yet, ventilating up to 1900 square feet of attic space with a single fan, requiring fewer fans to properly ventilate your attic space. The new, patent pending, Smooth-air Deflector in the shroud of the fan enhances the efficiency of air flow, resulting in increased ventilation performance by up to 30% over previous models - powered entirely by free and abundant solar energy.
The Professional Series Solar Powered Attic Fan 9915TR effectively reduces attic heat buildup in the summer months and moisture in the winter months. In the summer, your attic can easily reach temperatures of 160F, resulting in a battle between the attic heat and your air conditioner.
Extend the run-time of the 9915TR into the evening by purchasing the innovative new Solar Controller. With the Solar Controller, you have the ability to monitor the temperature and humidity levels of the attic space as well as the operating status of your fan. By choosing to connect the Solar Controller to house power, the 9915 will continue operating even when solar power is not available.
In the winter months, the building materials in your attic can absorb up to 220 pounds of moisture from condensation as the warmer air in your attic meets the cooler temperatures of the roof sheathing. This moisture is then released back into your attic space in the spring - almost 30 gallons worth!
The Professional Series Solar Powered Attic Fan qualifies for a 30% Federal Tax Credit with many local utility rebates also available.
- Reduces attic heat buildup in the summer
- Reduces attic moisture in the winter
- Reduces ice damming
- Helps create a balanced, more energy efficient home
- Extremely quiet: no harmonic hum typical of electric powered fans
- Easy to install: no electrician, permits, or inspections required
- Extends the life of common asphalt shingles
- Ventilates up to 1900 square feet of attic space with a single fan
- Approved by Florida Building Codes to withstand severe weather
- “Best of Show” at the 2011 National Hardware Show out of 100,000 products
- Patent pending Smooth Air Deflector design maximizes efficiency, up to 30% more than other fans
- 14” fan blades are almost 15% larger than other attic fans
- Compatible with Solar Controller
- Professional grade 15 watt solar panel, with tilt and rotate capabilities to maximize solar access
- Hail resistant solar panel
- Resistant to fading and rusting
- Limited 5-year warranty on motor
- Limited 20-year warranty on solar panel and housing
- Innovative new black solar panel for improved roofline appearance
Blade Length: 14 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.