Solar Controller with Dual Mode Technology
Perfect complement to the Solar Powered Attic Fans (564122 and 597307) or Solar Powered All Purpose Ventilator (470353)
Run your U.S. Sunlight Solar Fan into the evening, monitor temperature and humidity, and monitor fan operating status with the award winning Solar Controller®.
Addition of the Solar Controller with Dual Mode Technology will enable your U.S. Sunlight Solar Powered Attic Fan (Models 9915TR and 1015APV) to run after sunset, or when there is no light available from the sun. When there is no sunlight available to power the fan, and the Solar Controller has the optional house power connection enabled, the Solar Controller will cycle house electricity for 15 minutes every half-hour in order to power the fan, for up to 10 hours or until solar power becomes available again. This will allow your attic temperature to continue to drop after sunset and help remove the hot, stagnant air that can buildup on those warm summer evenings.
New for 2013 – Improved house power cycling for better ventilation in the evening hours, Quick Connectors for simplified installation, and upgraded technology, including built-in self-restart for improved accommodation of power surges.
- Monitors both attic temperature and humidity optimizing your fans’ operation for maximum performance in all weather conditions
- Limits the amount of electricity used to power the fan, so it is a perfect alternative to traditional electric powered vents
- Remote control readout on the Solar Controller lets you know at any time if your fan is running and if the power source is from the solar panel or house electricity
- Remote control unit displays the current attic temperature and relative humidity
- Remote control of temperature sensor on the remote
- Estimated annual operating cost to be less than $5 per year
- Upgraded electronic thermostat and humidistat
- Built-in Temperature Sensor monitors the attic temperature and will turn on the fan when the temperature reaches 80 degrees and will turn off the fan when the temperature dips below 77 degrees. Humidistat
- Built-in humidistat monitors the attic humidity and will turn on the fan if the attic air reaches 75% relative humidity and will turn it off at 65% relative humidity
- Power your U.S. Sunlight Solar Attic Fan when sunlight is not available, using house power on an intermittent cycle – 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off for up to 10 hours or until solar power becomes available again
- Award winning – 2011 “Best of Show” at the National Hardware Show, 2011 “Best Sustainable Product” from BUILDERnews, 2013 “Hot 50 Product” from Green Builder Media
- Quick Connectors for simplified installation
Brand: U.S. Sunlight Corp.
Current Control Signals: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.