$299.99 After $100 OFF
Smarter Tools 3000W Running/3500W Peak Portable Generator w/ Electric Start and Battery, EPA and CARB Approved
The Smarter Tools 3,500-Watt Gas Generator with electric start is an ideal portable generator to own. It adds comfort and possibility to any situation. Use it to keep your family safe through unexpected blackouts, add fun to a camping trip, or make your job faster and easier. Its compact frame makes it easy to accompany you wherever you go and with its heavy duty steel-tube cradle, this rugged generator holds up well for frequent travel, allowing you to look forward to years of operation. The Smarter Tools 3,500-Watt Gas Generator is equipped with a powerful 6.5HP 4-Stroke/Air Cooled OHV (overhead valve) engine. The engine features a low-oil shutdown system, which prevents engine damage and keeps your generator in good shape for long-term use. Its two 120-volt outlets and 12V 8AMP connection, with power overload protection, ensures that the operation of your electrical devices will run efficiently and smoothly. This generator's sturdy, 3.7-gallon steel tank ensures a full 10 hours of operation at a 50-percent load and with the tank's built-in fuel gauge; you can monitor fuel levels at a glance. The low-tone muffler means the generator runs at a comfortable noise level (70 dB) that easily blends into the background.
- Powerful 6.5 HP, 196cc engine air cooled overhead valve engine
- Electric start with 12V 7Ah Battery (included) for effortless starts
- Large stable control panel with low oil warning light, keyed ignition switch, circuit breakers, hour and voltage displays, and outlets for easy operation.
- Noise level at 70dB, quiet operation with spark arrest muffler
- Hour meter keeps track of runtime for scheduled maintenance
- Volt meter shows output voltage for your appliances.
- Overload protection protects the generator and your appliances
- EPA and CARB approved for sale in all 50 states
- Unit dimensions 23” x 17.5” x 18”
- Package dimensions 23.75” x 17.5” x 18.5”
- Weight 94/99 pounds
- Warranty: one year limited
- Rated watts: 3000 watts
- Surge watts: 3500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Outlets (2) 120V 20A AC (5-20R), (1) 12V 8A DC lug connection
- Tank capacity 3.7 gallons
- Runtime: over 10 hours @ 50% load
- Starting battery charges while unit is running
- Engine Model: Smarter Tools 196cc
- Engine displacement: 196cc
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke air cooled OHV
- Start Systems: Electric start with 12V 7Ah Battery (included)/ Recoil
- Low-oil shutdown
Included in the package:
- Assembled Generator unit in frame
- Owner’s Manual
- Spark plug Wrench
For all product technical, service and warranty inquiries, please contact Smarter Tools at 888-241-8498
AC/DC Power: AC/DC Power
Brand: Smarter Tools
Engine Horsepower: 6.5 Horsepower
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Height: 18 in.
Length: 23 in.
Maximum Wattage: 3,500 W
Noise Level: 70 dB
Run Time: 10 Hour
Start Type: Electric
Tank Capacity: 3.7 gal.
Weight: 94 lb.
Width: 17.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.