$1,049.99 After $200 OFF
Sleep Science Cool Retreat 11" Full Mattress with Folding Foundation
Enjoy a cool retreat with the Sleep Science Cool Retreat visco memory foam mattress. The features a sheet of therapeutic cool gel on the sleeping surface of the mattress. The gel is molded into small squares for equal distribution across the surface of the mattress. This unique use of sheet gel offers a very different experience than other gel mattresses on the market. Because other gel mattresses use only small bits of gel infused into their memory foam. This state of the art gel layer provides pressure relief, which complements the conforming properties of the visco memory foam.
The gel dissipates heat creating a cooling sensation. The gel is adhered to a visco memory foam comfort layer. Sleep Science mattresses are always made with 100% pure visco for the best in contouring comfort.
The patented Sleep Science Wedge, edge-to-edge support system supports the top two layers of the mattress. The Wedge is an angled piece of support tech foam that runs along the outside edge of the mattress. It provides a stable sitting edge, AND 20% more sleeping surface than the competition. The Sleep Science Wedge also extends the life of the mattress by preventing the foam from spreading after prolonged use.
The support layer of the mattress features the Sleep Science Air Channel base constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam, which is scored horizontally and vertically in 1 inch grooves promoting air circulation in the center of the mattress.
Enjoy a cool retreat with the Sleep Science Cool Retreat Gel and Visco Memory foam.
- This mattress should rest upon a flat solid surface for best results
- Cover is removable and washable
- Visco memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- Hypo allergenic and dust mite resistant
- First time Visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual’s body temperature
- Bed frame and adjustable base not included
- Sleep Science Comfort Scale: Medium
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Limited Warranty: 20 Years
- Mattress cover is made of Polyester and Nylon
- Top layer = 2” 4lb Visco 9 with gel inlay
- Second layer = 2” 4lb Visco
- Patented wedge, edge to edge technology
- Bottom layer = exclusive Air Channel base, dual density, dual IFD, relief cut urethane core
- Full mattress with folding foundation: 74” L x 54” W x 25” H; Weight: 181.6 lbs
Brand: Sleep Science
Collection Name: Cool Retreat
Size of Bed Mattress: Full
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.