$2,499.99 After $400 OFF
Sleep Science Black Diamond 11" Split-King Memory Foam Mattress with Adjustable Base
The Sleep Science Black Diamond Memory Foam Mattress layers proprietary bamboo charcoal visco memory foam and supportive latex. The Sleep Science black diamond visco memory foam is the latest advancement in the Sleep Science memory foam line.
The adjustable base is made of reinforced steel and slips easily into an existing bed frame or can be used as a stand-alone bed. It features one of the quietest motors on the market and a sleek, stylish, streamlined design. The adjustable base also has a massage feature that is available on the head, feet or both. The wireless remote has a simple design with large raised buttons and is backlit for ease of use in the dark.
The adjustable base has 3 pre-programmed positions on the wireless remote control:
- Zero Gravity (ZG): The ZG position, allows you to press one button and the bed automatically elevates both the head and feet for a feeling of floating suspension and cradling comfort.
- Reading: The reading position automatically lifts the head in order to sit up into a reading position.
- Flat: This feature allows you to press one button to return the mattress to a completely flat position.
The top layer of this mattress consists of 5 lb density, black diamond visco memory foam. It is the perfect top layer to absorb moisture and dissipate odor. The second layer is made of Sleep Science 5 lb density premium visco memory foam to provide an added layer of comfort. The latex layer provides exceptional support for the visco memory foam. The mattress features the Sleep Science patented Wedge, edge to edge support system. The Wedge is an angled piece of firm polyurethane foam that runs along the outside edge of the mattress. It provides a stable sitting edge, 20% more sleeping surface than the competition and extends the life of the mattress by preventing the foam from spreading after prolonged use. The base features the Sleep Science air channel base which is made of high resilient polyurethane foam, that is scored horizontally and vertically in 1 inch grooves to promote air circulation in the center of the mattress, creating a temperature neutral environment.
- Standard King size features two individual Twin XL mattresses side by side, while the Queen size is one mattress
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard and footboard brackets are not included
- Sleep Science comfort scale: Plush top layer with medium/firm support
- 11" Black Diamond Memory Foam Mattress fits the dimensions of your bed.
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Limited Warranty: 20 Years
- Mattress cover sleeping surface is made with a bamboo blend fabric.
- The cover is removable and washable.
- Mattress top layer: 1" of proprietary 5 lb black diamond bamboo charcoal visco memory foam.
- Second layer: 1" of proprietary 5 lb slumber tech visco memory foam.
- Third layer: 2" of medium latex
- Bottom layer: 7" proprietary support tech base foam.
- Patented wedge, edge to edge Support System
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Visco memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- This mattress should rest upon a flat solid surface for best results.
- First time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress.
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individuals body temperature.
- The mattress is rolled and compressed for ease of delivery. There will be a slight foam odor when first opened. It will dissipate within 24-48 hours
- Lifting capacity of 1400 lbs (700 lbs lifting capacity per each Twin XL adjustable base)
- Split King (2 Twin Long) overall dimensions: 76" W x 80" D x 27" H; Weight 440 lbs
Brand: Sleep Science
Primary Mattress Composition: Memory Foam
Size of Bed Mattress: King
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.