Sleep Science 9" Natural Latex Split-King Mattress with Adjustable Base
The Sleep Science 9” Natural Latex is truly natural, and it is a natural fit with Sleep Science adjustable base. This luxurious latex mattress has been developed for those that seek a more natural sleeping environment. This mattress is comprised of 2 layers of natural latex. The top 3 inches has been crafted to create a soft initial feel with the slight bounce of latex. The next 6 inches of natural latex is made to offer optimal support, while still allowing for comfortable conformity to the body. Natural latex is derived from the rubber tree and is transformed into the most durable sleep surface available on the market today. These latex layers are made using the Talalay method to create a durable, pressure relieving sleep surface. This natural latex mattress is resilient, supportive and conforming. The breathability of natural latex is unrivaled and keeps the body warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. The feel of latex is plush, yet offers instantaneous recovery and support. The mattress cover is made of 37% organic cotton and the fire retardant properties are chemical free. The mattress cover is quilted using wool and an inherent fire retardant fiber in order to pass the stringent 1633 and 1632 Fire retardant certifications. The Sleep Science Natural Latex mattress is all natural for those seeking a luxurious sleep experience in a healthier sleep environment.
The adjustable base is made of reinforced steel and slips easily into an existing bed frame or can be used as a stand-alone bed. It features one of the quietest motors on the market and a sleek, stylish, streamlined design. The adjustable base also has a massage feature that is available on the head, feet or both. The wireless remote has a simple design with large raised buttons and is backlit for ease of use in the dark.
The adjustable base has 3 pre-programmed positions on the wireless remote control:
Zero Gravity (ZG): The ZG position, allows you to press one button and the bed automatically elevates both the head and feet for a feeling of floating suspension and cradling comfort
Reading: The reading position automatically lifts the head in order to sit up into a reading position
Flat: This feature allows you to press one button to return the mattress to a completely flat position
- Sleep Science comfort scale: medium with a bounce
- 1633 and 1632 compliant with chemical free wool and inherent fire retardant fiber fill
- Limited Warranty: 20 Years
- Mattress top layer = 3” of natural latex which creates a soft feel with a slight bounce
- Bottom layer = 6” of natural latex allowing optimal support
- Latex layers are laminated together with water soluble glue
- Tested for harmful substances according to the Oeko-Tek Standard 100.
- Antimicrobial testing
- Antifungal testing
- Allergen testing
- Sleep Surface fabric = 37% organic cotton, 61% polyester and 2% spandex
- Made in the USA
- Standard King size features two individual Twin XL mattresses side by side
- Bed frame not included; headboard and footboard brackets not included
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Fits into most bed frames
- Can be used as a stand-alone bed
- Covered in camel colored micro-suede fabric
- Super quiet motor and operating system with power down system
- Wireless remote control, with back lighting and three programmed positions
- 3 pre-programmed positions (Zero Gravity, Reading and Flat), positions can be adjusted manually
- Massage feature for head, foot or both with three levels of intensity
- Operating mechanism and electronics UL tested
- Lifting capacity of 1400 lbs (700 lbs lifting capacity per each Twin XL adjustable base)
- 1 year In-Home warranty service warranty
- Years 2-5 free replacement of defective parts, purchaser responsible for freight and installation
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanism
- Split King overall dimensions (2 Twin XL): 76" W x 80" L x 16" D; Weight: 290 lbs.
Brand: Sleep Science
Primary Mattress Composition: Latex
Size of Bed Mattress: King
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.