Sleep Science 9" Natural Latex Cal King Mattress with Foundation
The Sleep Science 9” Natural Latex is truly natural. This luxurious latex mattress has been developed for those that seek a more natural sleeping environment. This mattress is comprised of 2 layers of natural latex. The top 3 inches has been crafted to create a soft initial feel with the slight bounce of latex. The next 6 inches of natural latex is made to offer optimal support, while still allowing for comfortable conformity to the body. Natural latex is derived from the rubber tree and is transformed into the most durable sleep surface available on the market today. These latex layers are made using the Talalay method to create a durable, pressure relieving sleep surface. This natural latex mattress is resilient, supportive and conforming. The breathability of natural latex is unrivaled and keeps the body warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. The feel of latex is plush, yet offers instantaneous recovery and support. The mattress cover is made of 37% organic cotton and the fire retardant properties are chemical free. The mattress cover is quilted using wool and an inherent fire retardant fiber in order to pass the stringent 1633 and 1632 Fire retardant certifications. The Sleep Science Natural Latex mattress is all natural for those seeking a luxurious sleep experience in a healthier sleep environment.
- Bed frame is not included
- Sleep Science comfort scale: medium with a bounce
- 1633 and 1632 compliant with chemical free wool and inherent fire retardant fiber fill
- Limited Warranty: 20 Years
- Mattress top layer = 3” of natural latex which creates a soft feel with a slight bounce
- Bottom layer = 6” of natural latex allowing optimal support
- Latex layers are laminated together with water soluble glue
- Tested for harmful substances according to the Oeko-Tek Standard 100.
- Antimicrobial tested
- Antifungal tested
- Allergen tested
- Sleep Surface fabric = 37% organic cotton, 61% polyester and 2% spandex
- Made in the USA
- Cal King Mattress Only Dimensions: 72” W x 84” L x 9” D; Weight: approx. 148 lbs
The easy 1-2-3 assembly Sleep Science Folding Bed Foundation coordinates with the Sleep Science mattress to provide optimal support and comfort in a complete sleep system. The Sleep Science Foundation has a solid wood top and reinforced metal legs. The long legs allow for added storage underneath the bed. The foundation can be used to stand alone or it fits easily into an existing bed frame instead of a box spring. The solid wood surface is optimal for supporting specialty mattresses.
The Sleep Science Folding Bed Foundation was designed for easy assembly. Simply follow the instructions included in the box. It only takes three easy steps and can be assembled in 5 minutes!
1. Unfold the frame
2. Attach the legs
3. Put the cover on
- Fits inside most bed frames
- Meets the requirements of 16 CVR Part 1633 – Federal Flammability (open flame) Standards
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- Designed specifically for Sleep Science specialty mattresses
- Solid top surface instead of wire that can damage a mattress after prolonged use
- Includes a matching foundation cover which is machine washable
- Split Cal King Foundation Only (2 Cal King) Dimensions: 70” W x 83” L x 14” D; Weight: approx. 143 lbs
Brand: Sleep Science
Primary Mattress Composition: Latex
Size of Bed Mattress: Cal King
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.