$1,299.99 After $200 OFF
Sleep Science 10" Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress with Adjustable Base
The Sleep Science adjustable base combined with their 10" visco memory foam mattress is the perfect sleep system, transforming your bed into your sanctuary. The Sleep Science 10" Memory Foam Mattress with adjustable base is not only designed to provide you with an exceptional sleep experience, but it provides you with unsurpassed comfort for reading, watching television, working on your laptop computer, or simply relaxing on the pressure relieving, body conforming comfort of a visco memory foam mattress. Adjustable beds are redefining how all ages relax and rejuvenate for optimal health.
The adjustable bed is made of reinforced steel and slips easily into an existing bed frame or can be used as a stand-alone bed. It features one of the quietest motors on the market and a sleek, stylish, streamlined design. The adjustable base also has a massage feature that is available on the head, feet or both. The wireless remote has a simple design with large raised buttons and is backlit for ease of use in the dark.
The adjustable bed has 3 pre-programmed positions on the wireless remote control:
- Zero Gravity (ZG): The ZG position, allows you to press one button and the bed automatically elevates both the head and feet for a feeling of floating suspension and cradling comfort
- Reading: The reading position automatically lifts the head in order to sit up into a reading position
- Flat: This feature allows you to press one button to return the mattress to a completely flat position
Memory Foam Mattress:
Enjoy the therapeutic comfort of a visco memory foam mattress with the Sleep Science 10” memory foam mattress. The mattress has 3” of Sleep Science premium visco memory foam comfort layer with medium/firm support. It also relieves pressure points with its top layer of visco memory foam, yet supports body weight with its supportive base foam.
This 10-inch mattress features the Sleep Science patented Wedge, edge to edge support system, which increases and stabilizes the sleep surface, offering 20% more sleep surface and extends the life of the mattress. It also features a 2-inch air comfort layer in the middle of the mattress. The air comfort layer is made of an enlarged cellular material to allow the flow of air between the top and bottom layers of the mattress to neutralize the temperature of the mattress as it absorbs body heat. This ensures optimized comfort throughout your sleep experience. The mattress is covered in a soft velour jacquard fabric.
Adjustable Bed Frame:
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard and footboard brackets not included
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 – Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Fits into most bed frames
- Can be used as a stand-alone bed
- Covered in camel colored micro-suede fabric
- Super quiet motor and operating system with power down system
- Wireless remote control, with back lighting and three programmed positions
- 3 pre-programmed positions (Zero Gravity, Reading and Flat); positions can be adjusted manually
- Massage feature for head, foot or both with three levels of intensity
- Operating mechanism and electronics UL tested
- 1 year In-Home warranty service warranty
- Years 2-5 free replacement of defective parts, purchaser responsible for freight and installation
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanism
- Twin XL overall dimensions*: 38”W x 80”D x 26”H (with legs); Weight: 145 lbs
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.