Singer® Stylist Serger Machine
The Singer® Stylist™ serger is the ideal complement to any sewing machine. The 2-3-4 stitch configuration provides six stitch types so you always get the perfect finish. Choose from blind hems, flatlocking and overlocking stitches! The differential feed eliminates fabric stretching and puckering while the adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and the adjustable tension keeps stitches balanced. No need to worry if you are new to serging. The color-coded threading system ensures correct machine set-up while the included stitch and sewing techniques guide never leave you guessing.
- 2-3-4 thread capability provides more stitch variety (blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, finished raw edges and joining seams)
- Differential feed keeps knits from stretching and lightweight fabric from puckering
- 4 built-in rolled hems provide more hem options, especially for lightweight fabrics
- 1,300 stitches per minute provides professional speed for faster results
- Adjustable tension keeps stitches balanced and even
- Adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and prevents bunching on any type of fabric
- Easy, color coded lay-in threading system makes threading the machine easier
- Removable free arm allows you to sew difficult to reach areas, such as cuffs and sleeves
- Easy threading diagram shows how easy it is to thread the machine
- Extra-high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when sewing multiple layers of fabric
- The moveable upper knife gives you the option to stitch and not trim the fabric
- Machine Dimensions: 11.5" L x 11" W x 10.75" H
- Weight: 13.25 lbs.
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
- Instruction manual
- Machine Intro DVD
- Power Cord and Foot Controller
- All-Purpose Pack of Needles
- Small Screwdriver
Automatic Tension: Yes
Length: 11.5 in.
Weight: 13.25 lb.
Width: 11 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.