$279.99 After $70 OFF
Singer® 9340 Signature Computerized Sewing Machine
The Singer 9340 Signature computerized sewing machine boasts advanced features including programmable needle up/down for quilting and appliquéing, drop feed for free motion sewing, four memory modules, stitch mirror imaging and stitch elongation allowing for unprecedented project customization. The automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin with clear view cover, automatic stitch width & length, automatic tension and extension table get you started in no time. The electronic auto pilot and speed control allow you to sew without the use of a foot controller, making creating projects a breeze. The machine has 340 built-in stitches including 2 built-in alphabets (block and script) and 10 fully automatic 1-step buttonholes. The automatic electronic thread cutter provides the perfect finish to your projects with no cleanup!
- Computerized sewing machine with Four Memory Modules that each hold up to 20 entries.
- Automatic Electronic Tread Cutter automatically trims the thread when you are done sewing!
- 340 Built-In Stitches with Automatic Stitch Length & Width expands your creative possibilities
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover provides easy in and out bobbin for quicker threading
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine)
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Edge / Quilting Guide
- Stitch Pattern Plate
- Stitch Pattern Plate Clip
- Bobbins (Class 15, plastic)
- Thread Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
- Extension Table
- Canvas Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Beading Foot
- Cording Foot
- Darning / Freehand Embroidery Foot
- Even Feed Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Narrow Braid Cord Foot with Guide
- Narrow Rolled Hem Foot
- Non-Stick Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Piping Foot
- Quarter Inch Piecing Foot
- Roller Foot
- Side Cutter Attachment
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Women’s Choice - Singer is proud to have earned the 2013 Women's Choice Award for America's Best Home Sewing Machine!
- 340 Built-In Stitches - Essential, Stretch, Decorative, Buttonholes, Alphabets, Numbers and Symbols. Includes a removable stitch chart for easy viewing.
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen - Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot.
- Four Memory Modules - Four Memory Modules each hold up to 20 entries. Place names, simple phrases and decorative stitch sequences in each of these four modules then retrieve them anytime you want to personalize your projects.
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Function - With just a touch of a button select stitches can be mirrored imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Select the Elongation button and select stitches can be made up to 5 times longer.
- Electronic Auto Pilot - Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Lever to the desired speed.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down - The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting.
- Removable Stitch Pattern Plate - A handy, removable stitch pattern plate easily attaches to the handle of the machine to provide visual references for each stitch.
- Extension Table Included - The removable extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting, home decor sewing or when working with a larger project. Extension Table overall length 13" L x 9.5" W.
- Durable Canvas Dust Cover - Embossed with the SINGER logo, this durable dust cover will keep your machine dust free and protected when not in use. The handy interior pocket is perfect for storing the foot pedal and power cord.
- 2 Built-In Styles of Alphabets, Numbers & Symbols - Personalize projects by adding a name, date or phrase with the built-in block or script style alphabets, numbers and symbols, both available in upper and lower case.
- Horizontal Threading - Quality stitches begin with proper thread delivery. Placing the thread spool in the horizontal position allows for the thread to feed more evenly, reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage. Use the auxiliary spool pin for large thread spools or when twin needle sewing.
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader - Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds. Threading instructions are even printed on the sewing machine! The automatic needle threader is sewing’s biggest timesaver!
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover - This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Declutch - The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin. This keeps the needle from moving up and down while winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safer.
- 10 Fully Automatic Perfectly Sized Built-In Buttonholes - Choose from ten different one-step buttonhole styles. Create perfectly sized buttonholes every time, no matter how many you want to make.
- Built-In Stretch Stitches - Specially designed stitches that add strength and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and super-stretch fabrics.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width - All stitches are automatically set with the optimum stitch length and width settings. Feel free to override these settings for ultimate creativity!
- Center Zigzag Taper - When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This feature is especially valuable when appliqueing, because it provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function - Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. Three tiny tacking stitches, reinforce patterns and stitches to prevent unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse - Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- 7mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- Electronic Twin Needle Control - Select stitches automatically adjust for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- 13 Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers and cords or topstitching.
- Editing Capabilities - It's easy to make changes or replace your selections within the Memory Module.
- Error Warning - An audible warning alerts the sewer if something is incorrect. The audible warning can be deactivated, if desired.
- Pattern Override Memory - Select a pattern, override the width and/or length, place the stitch in a Memory Module, and the machine will remember those changes for future use.
- Sewing Speed - With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control - The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
- Automatic Tension - This system ensures stable stitch quality regardless of the type of fabric.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Advantageous when placing multiple layers or bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- 7-Segment Feeding System - This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This provides for much more accurate feeding of the fabric.
- Box Feed - This is a function that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Drop Feed - A conveniently located lever lowers the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and button sewing.
- On Board Storage - Accessories can be conveniently stored in the removable sewing table.
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Easily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame - The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- DC Motor - Provides instant start up and stop with no coasting, for accurate and precise stitch placement.
- Consumer's Choice – more people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.
- 25-Year Warranty – limited 25-year warranty on the sewing machine head, limited 5-year on electrical, limited 1-year warranty on labor.
- Machine Dimensions: 16” length, 6.5” width and 12.5” height. 13.25 pounds.
Automatic Bobbin Winder: Yes
Automatic Needle Threader: Yes
Automatic Tension: Yes
Electronic Speed Control: Yes
Includes Quilting Stitches: With Quilting Stitches
One Step Buttonholes: Yes
Reverse Setting: Yes
Total Number of Stitches: 340
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.