Shelf Reliance Harvest Food Rotation System
Managing your food storage has never been so easy! The Harvest Food Rotation System by Shelf Reliance is designed to organize and rotate a large quantity of cans in a compact space. Using patented technology, this clever storage system takes the hassle out of rotating your canned goods and allows you to manage your food supply with ease. Each row is adjustable, allowing you to customize your food storage to accommodate virtually any size of can.
With the ability to support over 4000 lbs, there’s no need to worry about the strength and durability of this product! It comes with a solid one year warranty.
For questions or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your the item number and description that corresponds with your question.
- Glossy black frame and black can tracks
- System is both front loading and free standing and can sit flush against a wall
- Side-to-side adjustability of CanTracks accommodates multiple can sizes
- Made from heavy gauge steel and other strength-tested materials
- Designed to efficiently rotate all sizes of cans, up to gallon / #10 size cans
- Up to 450 can storage capacity depending on the size of cans being stored
- 56 Food Label Magnets included
- Allows for quick and easy inventory of the foods you store
- No screws, nuts, or bolts required for assembly
- Dimensions: 36.5” wide x 24.5” deep x 72” tall
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Brand: Shelf Reliance
Depth: 24.5 in.
Height: 72 in.
Maximum Number of Cans Held: 450
Weight: 85 lb.
Width: 36.5 in.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.