Shelf Reliance CanSolidator Food Rotation System 2pk
The CanSolidator by Shelf Reliance is a stand-alone can organization system that rotates your canned goods automatically and sits conveniently on pantry or other existing shelves. Using patented technology, this clever storage system takes the hassle out of rotating your canned goods and allows you to manage your food supply with ease. With the ability to adjust to each can width, this system conveniently allows you to organize cans the way YOU want. The CanSolidator may be expanded horizontally or stacked vertically to maximize space and create the perfect setup for your pantry.
For questions or additional information please email email@example.com. Please include your the item number and description that corresponds with your question.
- System is both front loading and free standing and can be used on existing shelving
- Adjustable to accommodate multiple can sizes
- Designed to efficiently rotate all sizes of cans, up to large 30oz fruit cans
- Allows for quick and easy inventory of the foods you store
- Contains enough components to store up to 8 rows of cans
- Up to 80 can storage capacity depending on the size of cans being stored
- Great for storing various types of canned goods, including soda pop and pet food
- Easy assembly no screws, nuts, or bolts required
- Dimensions: 16.5” D x11” H x 10” - 40” W (customizable to fit your needs)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs.
Brand: Shelf Reliance
Depth: 16.5 in.
Height: 11.5 in.
Maximum Number of Cans Held: 80
Package Quantity (Count): 2
Weight: 13.4 lb.
Width: 40 in.
Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.