Nutristore™ Deluxe BPA Free 55-gallon Barrel Water Storage System with Aquamira® Filtration Kit
Food Grade HDPE
Aquamira® BVR Filtration Technology
If you are searching for a safe, cost-effective and high quality option for storing water, This 55 gallon Water Storage Kit is the best available and most advanced package on the market!
Probably the most universally recognized container for water storage, the 55 ga. barrel is a cost-effective option for long-term use. These barrels come with two access points to fill or retrieve water. Made with non-toxic, food-grade plastic and BPA free, this barrel comes in a blue color which restricts UV rays and helps control the growth of algae and bacteria. In an emergency situation, one person could ration themselves to one half gallon of drinking water per day and survive for over 100 days! Also included is a Barrel Buddy Multi-tool for use in accessing water from the barrel and also acts as a gas shut-off tool.
The Aquamira® Home Filtration Kit is the first of its kind – A complete in-home system that allows you to access water from all areas and resources of a house while ensuring it’s clean and drinkable for your family in any emergency situation. Now you can consider your water heater, sink faucets, and exterior water spigots as go-to options for water. This kit comes complete with adapters for all these options and can easily connect to the pump filter to provide the water needed to drink, wash and cook. Featuring the most state of the art filtration technology, the Aquamira® Plus BVR Filter not only protects against bacteria and cysts but also viruses! This kit is also compatible to use with your other water storage containers such as 55 gallon barrels, 5 gallon containers and other large water containers.
BVR Mixed Media Filtration Technology incorporates a unique combination of the most advanced filtration techniques and media science available today. This patent pending design and manufacturing method has been thoroughly tested and certified by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 52, and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. BVR Mixed Media filters provide high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
55 Gallon Barrel Features:
- Made of non-toxic, food-grade plastic (HDPE)
- BPA Free
- Two convenient access points
- Includes Barrel Buddy Multi-tool for accessing water and as a gas shut-off tool.
- Made in the USA
- 10 ft. coiled hose with pump for ease in accessing water
- Includes adapters for use on home faucets, water heaters and exterior water spigots
- Filter is Iodine free, Chemical free and BPA free
- Expandable drop-hoses for use on 55 gallon barrels and most other water containers
- Include convenient carry pouch to keep things all components organized.
- Filters made in the USA
- Pump assembly may be blue or orange in color
- One (1) 55 gallon Water Barrel
- One (1) Aquamira Home Water Filtration Kit
- One (1) Barrel Buddy Multi-tool
- Detailed instructions for filter use
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals, improves taste and eliminates offensive odors.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Filter Removal Specifications:
- Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc)
- Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants.
- Length: 3.30”
- Weight (dry): 0.81 oz.
- Filter Capacity: 120 gallons
- Flow (ml/min @3psi): 600 ml Max. / 300 ml Min.
Capacity (Gallons): 55 gal.
Length: 37.4 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.