Sharp® XE-A507 Cash Register
The XE-A507 cash register was designed for a growing business that requires advanced features such as bar code scanning and dual receipt printers. This cash management system features a redesigned menu system for quick setup and easy clerk entry utilizing a “best in class” eight-line operator display. Embedded with a sales reporting system compatible with QuickBooks® Pro®, two displays, PC-Link software for programming/backup/cloning, 7000 price look-ups (PLUs) and an extra-large cash drawer the XE-A507 is ready for the expanding needs of a growing small business.
- Scanner Included - For fast and accurate checkout.
- Dual Roll Register Tape - Print individual copy for a customer and one for operator records.
- 99 Pre-Programmed Departments - Easily separate product types.
- 7000 Price Look-ups - For quick & accurate entry.
- Diectly Hardwire Credit Card Terminal - register automatically transfers transaction amount to credit terminal and opens drawer with card approval (terminal not included).*
- 5-Line Operator and Single-Line Customer Display - allows the operator and customer easy viewing.
- Thermal Printing - For fast print speed and quiet operation.
- PC Link Software (via SD Card) - For easy programming.
- Graphics Logo Generation - Print logos or graphics on receipts.
- SD Card Slot - For easy data backup/transfer/cloning.
- Quickboooks® Pro® - Link to the famous accounting software to integrate transactions.
- Departments: 99 Pre-Programmed
- Price Look-Ups: 7,000
- Scanner: Handheld Scanner
- Customer Display: 1 line x 7 alphanumeric
- Operator Display: 3.7" LCD (5 lines in clerk mode, 8 line program mode)
- Drawer Type: 5 bill / 6 coin
- Keyboard Type: Wide key layout
- Subdrawer: Yes
- Printer Type: 2 station thermal
- Speed: 13.3 lines per second
- Paper Roll Diameter: 80 mm (3.14 inches)
- Paper Width: 57.5" mm (2.25 inches), thermal
- Memory Backup: 2 X AA (not included)
- Operation Manual: English – included, Spanish - via download
- VAT/Tax System: 4 tax tables or 4 add-ons
- PC Link: Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit) Windows ® Vista SP2 (32bit/64bit) Window® 7 SP2 (32bit/64bit)
- Custom Receipt Logo add via PC Link
- Limited Warranty: 1 year parts / 90 days labor
- Power Supply: 120V AC
- Dimensions: 15.6" x 16.7" x 12.6"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.
Cash Drawer(s): 5
Clerk/Cashier Capacity: 25
Customer Display: Yes
Department Reports: Yes
Depth: 15.6 in.
Display Type: LCD
Height: 12.6 in.
Logo Customization: Yes
Number of Bill Compartments: 5
Number of Coin Compartments: 6
Number of Price Look-Ups: 7,000
Number of Tax Tables: 4
Operator Display: 8 Line
Paper Roll Width: 2.25 in.
Power Supply: 120 Volt
Print Speed: 12 Line per Second
Printer Type: Thermal
Receipt Printer: Yes
Scanning Capability: Yes
Tax Calculation: Programmable
Width: 16.7 in.
With Memory Protection: Yes
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.