Sentry®Safe Biometric Fire-Safe
Item # 654642
Providing maximum security for home offices and small business, the Sentry®Safe DSW3920 Biometric Fire-Safe protects valuables from water, fire and theft. The biometric fingerprint reading lock, with multi-user capacity, includes an electronic keypad and a tubular key for additional security.
- Dual biometric fingerprint lock and tubular key lock provide reliable and sophisticated security
- Opens with the swipe of a finger or a programmable personal code
- Advanced fire protection – UL Classified for Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1700°F/927°C), to protect documents, records, and valuables stored inside from fire damage
- ETL Verified to pass a 15 foot/4.5 meter drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact
- ETL Verified for 1 hour fire protection of CD’s, DVD’s, memory sticks and USB drives up to 1700°F/927°C to protect precious media in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified water resistant up to 8 inches for 24 hours
- 4 live-locking bolts to prevent unwanted entry and access
- A multi-position drawer to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door pocket, and door tray for storage of easy-to-misplace items
- Bolt down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal
- Exterior (H x W x D) 17.8” x 16.3” x 19.3”
- Interior (H x W x D) 13.8” x 12.6” x 11.9”
- Capacity 1.2 cubic feet
- Product Weight: 101 lbs
Please use caution when storing delicate items directly in your safe.
If you choose to store delicate items such as jewelry with working parts, watches, stamps, or photos in your safe, we recommend putting them in an air-tight container, prior to placing them in the safe for storage.
SentrySafe products which offer fire protection have a proprietary insulation that has a high moisture content. In addition the SentrySafe advanced safes close airtight to offer water resistance, which may also cause moisture to accumulate inside your safe. The desiccant packet included in your safe during shipment, should be left in your safe. DO NOT DISCARD IT. It is intended to help absorb moisture which may accumulate inside your safe. Please open your unit once every two weeks to avoid moisture accumulation.
Capacity: 1.2 cu. ft.
Exterior Depth: 19.3 in.
Exterior Height: 17.8 in.
Exterior Width: 16.3 in.
Fire Rating Time: 60 Minute
Interior Depth: 11.9 in.
Interior Height: 13.8 in.
Interior Width: 12.6 in.
Lock Type: Dual Biometric Fingerprint & Tubular Key
Weight: 101 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.