Sentry®Safe 4-Drawer Fire-Safe File Cabinet
Sentry has developed a new way to provide the same fire resistance that is expected of then in a 25 percent lighter weight package. The Sentry 4B2100 4-Drawer Water Resistant Fire File Cabinet has one hour of fire protection. This will even protect media like CD’s/DVD’s, Memory Sticks and USB drives. Not only does it protect against fire, it also offers protection against sprinklers and water spray exposure. This is exactly the kind of protection that is needed in the event of a fire. This file cabinet has been UL Classified and ETL Verified to protect letter and legal size documents, as well as digital files. A privacy key lock helps prevent unwanted access.
- 4-Drawer Fire Proof Water Resistant File Cabinet with keyed privacy lock
- UL Classified for 1 hour of fire protection up to 1700°F
- ETL Verified for 1 hour of fire protection for CD’s/DVD’s, Memory Sticks, and USB drives in the event of a fire
- ETL Verified Water protection against sprinkler and water spray exposure
- 25% lighter than standard 4-drawer fire files
- Accommodates letter and legal size files
- Drawer layout flexibility accommodates letter and legal size hanging file folders
- Weight: 341 lbs
- Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders
- Interior Dimensions: 10.02”H x 12”W x 15”L per drawer
- Durable finish in Putty or Black
- Exterior Dimensions: 56.5”H x 19.8”W x 22.9”L
- 4.16 cubic feet
- One year limited warranty
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.