Sedona Hard-Top Sun Shelters with Mosquito netting Option
Pictures show structures with mosquito net option.
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired
Expand your outdoor living space with the 4 season Sedona Sun Shelter. Available in a variety of sizes, the Sedona provides the perfect space for outdoor gatherings. Create a shaded space to relax by the pool during hot summer days and a haven for friends and family to gather for a dining experience in the fall. This shelter is at the forefront of outdoor living structures with its durable polycarbonate roof and high quality powder-coated aluminum frame in a rich mocha finish. The roof structure also features convenient hooks and grooves for hanging lights or plants (not included) on the interior allowing even greater versatility for your space.
You have the option to include one set of mosquito netting made of PVC-coated polester mesh which are highly resistant to mildew, extremely durable and reduce wind and sun exposure. The Sedona will provide years of protection from the elements.
Assembly Note: Although no particular part or sequence of the assembly process is difficult, consider this a project that will require approximately 1 day with 2-3 people systematically following the assembly manual. Three people will make the project easier and more enjoyable.
For product related questions please call SOJAG Customer Service at 1-866-901-1649.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame in a rich Chocolate Brown color
- Innovative roof made of durable and waterproof polycarbonate sheets
- Optional PVC-coated polyester mesh mosquito mesh-can be pulled closed to screen off shelter from bugs and the elements
- Aluminum structure will not rust or corrode
- Zinc plated steel bases and connectors
- Screws made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- No need to store the roof away for the winter, durable 4 season construction
- Assembly required, approx. 1 day with 2 people, allen wrench included
- NOTE: Due to the variety of surfaces, concrete screws or anchors are not included for securing unit to a patio or deck surface. Please consult your local hardware store.
- Roof Height: 9’
- Roof Dimensions 10’ x 12’
- Weight: 10' x 12'
- For additional information please refer to line drawings and instruction manual
Collection Name: Sedona
Color: Chocolate Brown
Frame Material: Powder-coated Aluminum
Height: 9 ft.
Includes Cupola: No
Mosquito Netting: Multiple
Roof Material: Polycarbonate
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.