$1,799.99 After $200 OFF
Santa Monica 10' x 13' Aluminum Roof Gazebo
Patio Set Not Included
Imagine it's summer and what you need is that shady spot that blocks out 100% of the sun's rays and heat. Even if that untimely rain shower threatens your dinner party, the special composite roof on the Santa Monica turns rain noise into a soft pitter-patter that adds to the ambience of being outdoors.
This rugged gazebo made of aluminum and steel has a clean architectural design that fits well into any backyard setting. Whether you set it close to the house or off in the distance, on a patio or over a spa, the Santa Monica will provide comfort and pleasure for years to come.
The roof panels are an engineering development that will never rust. They are a sophisticated composite of layers of aluminum with a polyethylene core, and multiple layers of finishes and coatings considered commercial grade. The underside has a creamy white finish that adds a wonderful glow during the day and into the evenings. Even candle light reflects back down and illuminates the area at nighttime.
Assembly can be completed in less than 1 day depending on the number of people involved (no more than three people, normally two)
Product Features :
- Architectural grade aluminum composite roof blocks sun's heat and rays
- Roof panels have multiple layers that add strength and deaden the sound of rain
- Roof’s underside ceiling is white-cream color creating a lightened glow within
- Roof system offers year round permanent use
- Enjoy over 130 sq ft of outdoor living space
- Multi purpose structure for all four seasons
- Top cap allows wind escapement and decorative design element
- Architectural design elements in posts & rails add strength and beauty
- Dual anchoring system provided for either concrete or solid ground
- Attaching gazebo to wood decking requires additional screws or bolts
- Hex-drive bolts attach profile sections, 2 hex tools provided
- Power drill is optional in some stages if preferred
- Assembly can be completed in less than a day depending on the number of people involved (no more than three people, normally two)
- Warranty: 10 years on frame and 5 years on the roof
- Roof canopy dimensions : 9’11” x 13’2”
- Overall height : 9’6”
- Outside-of-post dimensions : 9’ x 12’ (footprint)
- Entry headroom under rails : 7’
- Post widths : 6”
- Weight: 325 lbs
Brand: Systems Trading
Collection Name: Santa Monica
Color: Black & Gray
Dimensions: 13 ft. x 10 ft.
Height: 9.5 ft.
Roof Material: Aluminum
Weight: 325 lb.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.