San Francisco 'Choose 4' Explorer E-Pass
When you purchase your San Francisco Explorer Pass™, you will receive an e-mail normally within an hour. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a MOBILE (SMARTPHONE) PASS or you can PRINT IT OUT. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order.
With the San Francisco Explorer Pass®, choose 4 out of 23 attractions and save! Take a Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet; visit Aquarium of the Bay, California Academy of Sciences, Ride the Hop on Hop off Trolley and even take a Whale Watching tour in Monterey! Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace. Whether you’re a first-time or seasoned visitor, you’ll love this whole new way to enjoy San Francisco!
San Francisco Explorer E-Pass:
- Adult Ages: 13 and up
- Child Ages: 3 - 12
- Exchange e-voucher at redemption locations listed on your e-voucher, it will be exchanged for a San Francisco Explorer Pass™
- Choose 4 attractions from 23 of San Francisco's best attractions
- Choose attractions as you go, valid for 30 days
- San Francisco Sightseeing - Hop on Hop off Trolley
- Aquarium of the Bay
- California Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet
- Rocket Boat
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- Ride the Ducks
- California's Great America Theme Park
- deYoung Museum
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental
- AT&T Ballpark tour
- Angel Island Ferry
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum (opening this summer on Fisherman's Wharf )
- Madame Tussaud's Dungeons (opening this summer on Fisherman's Wharf )
- Go Car Tour (1 Hour Tour)
How to Redeem:
- Use your printable or mobile (smartphone) version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the digital guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your printed or mobile Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for their selected attraction option. Once activated it is then valid for the number of included attraction admissions the cardholder has purchased over a 30-day period
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the San Francisco Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Orlando Explorer E-Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements.
- San Francisco Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guidebook
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the pass and do not activate the pass unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- San Francisco Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travelers use of the San Francisco Explorer Pass
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
You will receive the eTickets/eVouchers, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. Additional processing time may be required.
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.