Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch, 140 Patches
Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patches provide temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- 3 Powerful pain fighters that work at the site of pain.
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief in every patch.
- Flexible and easy to apply
Salonpas® is the world’s leading medicated pain relieving patch brand. Salonpas® delivers three powerful medicines right at the site of your pain. The patches provide long lasting and effective relief for up to 8 hours. Use up to 4 patches at a time to cover all of your aches and pains.
Topical analgesic patches are a great alternative to gels or creams. Patches are portable and convenient, they stay in place and can be worn easily under clothing. There is no mess to apply.
For Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and Pains of Muscles and Joins Associated with Arthritis, Strains, Bruises and Sprains.
Active Ingredients - Purpose:
Camphor 1.2% - Topical analgesic
Menthol 5.7% - Topical analgesic
Menthyl Salicylate 6.3% - Topical analgesic
All three active ingredients are counterirritants to relieve pain by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation and swelling. Menthol and Menthyl Salicylate provide a cooling sensation and help the other ingredients work faster while producing a numbing effect.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: Clean and dry affected area, remove patch from film, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for up to 7 days. Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours of application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor prior to use.
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
- If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- With a heating pad
- With or at the same time as other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Each patch is 2.56 inches x 1.65 inches
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
The history of medicated patches in Japan reaches back to the 18th century. Hisamitsu® inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1847. Salonpas® was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide. Salonpas® launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since.
Made in Japan.
Manufactured by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co, Inc. Japan SAGA TOSU
Distributed by Hisamitsu America, Inc. Torrance, CA 90503