Salish Lodge & Spa One-Night Stay Package for Two E-Certificate Snoqualmie, Washington
When you purchase Salish Lodge & Spa Package, an e-certificate will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-certificate you receive in your email to Salish Lodge at time of check-in.
A Purely Northwest Experience
All 84 of Salish guestrooms reflect the calm, contemplative environment of the Pacific Northwest. Warm and rich, with luxurious amenities, all rooms feature oversized two-person whirlpool tubs and fireplaces. Many overlook the Snoqualmie River. Luxury touches include featherbeds with goose down feather bedding, 320-thread-count linens, custom artwork and a varieties of pillows to choose from. Rooms have balconies, patios, or window seats – great for sitting back and reading a book while listening to the roar of the falls.
Enjoy two 50 minute Salish Signature spa treatments of your choice in Salish's award-winning spa. The Spa looks forward to pampering you in relaxing, natural surroundings.
- One-Night Stay in Deluxe Salish guestroom accommodations
- Your choice of any two 50 minute treatments from our Salish Signature spa menu
- Country Breakfast for two in the Dining Room featuring Honey from Heaven*
- Valet parking
- Evening turndown service
- Wireless internet
- Morning newspaper and coffee
- Afternoon tea and cookies in the Library
- Access to Fitness Room and The Spa Sanctuary
Salish proudly carries on the breakfast tradition for which the lodge was initially known, each morning inviting guests and visitors alike to experience the famous Salish Lodge Country Breakfast — a lodge favorite since 1916. Embracing the tradition surrounding the lodge, The Dining Room features the delightful Honey from Heaven service featuring honey from our own on-site apiary as part of the Country Breakfast. This breakfast “show” has diners craning their necks to marvel at the cascade of honey being poured from high above their heads onto their awaiting buttery biscuits or oatmeal, mimicking the plunging Snoqualmie Falls just outside.
How to Redeem:
- Must bring printed e-certificate you receive in your email to Salish Lodge at time of check-in
- Please make reservations in advance at 800-272-5474
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Cancel up to seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid charge for one night plus tax. Credit card guarantee required at time of booking
- Printed e-certificate must be presented at time of use and is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Please make reservations in advance
- Offer excludes New Year’s Eve, and Valentine’s Day weekend. Valid Sunday through Friday; may be redeemed on a Saturday or the following holiday weekends: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day (unless it falls on Valentine’s Day weekend), Memorial Day, and Labor Day for an additional $100, payable to Salish Lodge & Spa at check-in
- Accommodations, spa treatments and dining are based on availability
Salish Lodge & Spa
6501 Railroad Avenue SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Located at the crest of Snoqualmie Falls, just 30 minutes east of Seattle in Snoqualmie, Washington.
Brand: Salish Lodge & Spa
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.