Saber Budding Chef Series 5-Ply Stainless Steel 5-pc Cookware Set
Saber Cookware was built with you in mind. From the experienced chef to the novice, our Saber Cookware will enable you to prepare your family's daily meals...or assist you in creating a masterpiece of culinary excess. Saber has assembled a unique set unlike any other in the premium cookware marketplace. NSF certified means you are investing in a product that has been independently tested and approved after meeting the most strenuous industry standards in use today.
Your Saber Cookware is hand-crafted using an industry leading 5-ply construction, in a traditional straight edged design. The interior surface is a food grade stainless to ensure your family's safety. We then use a polished version of the same food grade stainless for the exterior. The layers in between are a tri-ply sandwich of two layers of aluminum around a core of stainless. The end result is a product that will offer you superior heat distribution and peace of mind knowing your Saber Cookware leaves no potentially harmful residue on your family's meals.
- 10" Frying Pan/Skillet
- 12" Frying Pan/ Skillet with helper handle
- 8 Quart Stock Pot with steamer/ pasta insert/ Lid (Lid also fits 10" frying pan/skillet)
- 5-Ply Stainless Steel
- Saber Cookware uses stainless steel rivets on all of our frying pans and aluminum rivets with stainless caps on the sauce & stock pots.
- Each pan in your Saber Cookware collection is engraved (not etched) on the bottom to help identify each pan by capacity.
- Saber Cookware uses only solid cast handles for longevity and durability. As our pots and pans are 5-ply, they are heavier than many of our competitor's products. This is why our handles are not made out of hollow metal. Please remember that your Saber Cookware is heavier than what you may have experienced in the past and you should consider this when deciding if Saber Cookware is a good choice for your home.
- Your Saber Cookware is safe to use with all utensils and can go from stove top to table, then directly into the refrigerator or freezer. All pieces are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is suggested to keep your pots looking as new as the day you got them.
- It is important to remember that you should never take a hot pan fresh off the stove and introduce it to cold water. This could potentially harm your Saber Cookware and cause it to warp...or at the very least cause bluing / discoloration which will require using a cleaner to return it to its original luster.
- Your Saber Cookware is suitable for all cooking surfaces EXCEPT magnetic induction. This is because we use a food grade stainless on the exterior of our pots and pans.
- Please note that the lids from your 5.5 quart saucepan and 8 quart stockpot fit the 10 inch skillet.
- NSF Certified
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in China
Number of Pieces: 5
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.