SUP USA 12' 6" Maverick Touring Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle
The SUP USA 12’6” Maverick Touring Bundle brings the great quality you have come to expect from SUP USA with great new features. The 12’6” Maverick is ideal for excursions, allowing you to paddle longer distances comfortably. This board features a layer of bamboo peeking through its classic blue and white accents. The bamboo adds to the strength and rigidity of the board while saving on weight, not to mention it looks great! The bundle includes an adjustable carbon fiber paddle, premium board bag and ankle leash giving you everything you need to get out on the water right out of the box!
The 12’6” Maverick is ideal for the adventurous paddler. Load your camping gear on the deck and paddle into that remote location on your local waterway. This shape has also proven itself as an amazing fishing platform giving you great visibility to land that perfect cast. This board can handle up to 400 lbs. of paddler and gear on the deck - so load it up and get outside!
Quality – We use the highest quality resin research epoxy and hexcel fiberglass, and natural bamboo laminate over an EPS foam core to deliver a board that is built tough for endless enjoyment.
Experience – We are one of the world’s leading stand up paddle board manufacturers. We have expertly crafted this item to be the most ideal shape for long distance paddling, fitness cross training, amateur racing and recreational use.
- 12’6” SUP USA stand up paddle board with 10” composite fin
- Adjustable full carbon fiber paddle
- Premium padded board bag
- Ankle leash
- 12’6” SUP USA stand up paddle board with performance displacement hull designed to carry up to 400 lbs of paddler and gear on the deck.
- Bamboo laminate provides strength while saving on weight, and looks stunning.
- Soft EVA memory foam traction pad for a comfortable ride.
- LiftSUP Handle makes carrying easy and allows you to lock your SUP to a dock or vehicle to prevent theft while transporting or storing.
- 4 cargo tie-down points on the nose make it easy to secure items to the deck of your SUP.
- The touring displacement hull design provides a stable platform for beginners and experienced paddlers, while delivering superior glide between paddle strokes by cutting through the water.
- Premium US materials result in a superior quality board - a board that is built to bring you years of enjoyment on the water.
- Length: 12’6”
- Width: 32” inches
- Thickness: 5.25” inches
- Volume: 265.5 liters
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Weight: 29 oz
- Length: Adjustable 56” – 87”
Case Included: Case Included
Includes Paddle: Yes
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.