STOTT PILATES® SPX® Reformer Package with Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder
Transform the way you exercise at home and give yourself a total-body workout with the fully-loaded SPX® Reformer Athletic Conditioning Package with Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder. This package provides all the core benefits of regular STOTT PILATES® exercises with the addition of calorie-burning cardiovascular conditioning. By incorporating cardio interval training into your existing strength and conditioning routine, you can increase your metabolic output allowing you to burn more calories even after your workout. This package includes 4 DVDs with 187 clear and defined exercises to show you how to get the most out of your SPX Reformer. This deluxe package provides all the tools you need to start, and stick with, an effective at-home Pilates workout.
- Commercial quality reformer with multiple accessories to enhance exercise variety
- Sturdy frame made of steel, high tensile strength aluminum rails, and a densely padded carriage covered in non-scuff vinyl
- Patented rolling system that generates a whisper-smooth ride
- With built-in wheels and weighing only 103 pounds, the SPX Reformer can be easily moved and stored
- Comes 90% assembled
- The adaptable design of the SPX Reformer allows a person of any fitness level and size to experience the benefits of increased core strength, flexibility and endurance
- The soft landing surface of the Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder adds an effective, fun, yet gentle cardio component
- The Reformer Box adds height to accommodate different flexibility levels, target more specific muscles groups, and allows you to perform a wider range of exercises
- The Padded Platform Extender allows for a variety of additional sitting, kneeling and standing exercises
- The weighted Metal Pole allows you to work on increasing your strength while avoiding excess tension in your neck and shoulders and also creates more challenge and diversity
- The Double Loop Straps allow you to perform a sequence of exercises without having to adjust the length of the ropes during the workout
- The four industry-acclaimed DVDs will help you get on the right path
- Attractive chrome detailing
- Platform color: Black
- Reformer Dimensions: 95" L x 26.3" W x 10.9" H
- 241.3 cm x 66.8 cm x 27.7 cm
- SPX Reformer
- Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder
- Reformer box with foot strap
- Padded platform extender
- Weighted Metal roll-up pole
- Double loop straps
- State-of-the-art spring system for easy resistance adjustments - 4 x 100% (full tension) springs plus 1 x 50% (half tension) spring
- 5 spring covers to facilitate quieter operation
- Foam Cushion B
- At Home Reformer Workout DVD with safety bonus feature
- Essential Reformer 3rd Edition DVD
- Athletic Conditioning on the Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder & Reformer DVD
- Power & Agility: Reformer Intervals on the Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder DVD
- Warranty/Safety Manual
Merrithew Health & Fitness™ warrants that all new SPX® Home Reformer Package products are free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the full terms outlined in the Safety & Warranty manual. There is a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, the Gearbar and Footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar). The company will, at its option, repair or replace any of these parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials. Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty on upholstery.
It is recommended that Reformer springs are replaced every two years.
The SPX® Home Reformer Package is intended for at-home use only. The Warranty shall be null and void if it is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas or any other type of commercial fitness facility.
For additional shipping information or Product questions, please call Merrithew Health & Fitness Customer Service Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Eastern Time, at 1-800-910-0001 or email email@example.com.
Brand: Stott Pilates
Frame Material: Steel
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.