$2,599.99 After $400 OFF
STOTT PILATES® Complete At Home SPX® Reformer Package
The STOTT PILATES® Complete At Home SPX™ Reformer package is easy to use and will provide a variety of programming options for users of all fitness levels and backgrounds. The professional quality and durability allow for exceptional versatility facilitating over 250 Pilates exercises. The adaptable design allows anyone to experience the benefits of increased core strength, flexibility and endurance. Work out according to your schedule in the privacy of your own home without sacrificing quality.
- Platform color: Black
- Versatility to handle exercisers of all sizes
- Simplicity of design allows for easy adjustments
- Equipped with 4 x 100% (full tension) springs plus 1 x 50% (half tension) spring offering variable resistance
- Includes 5 spring covers to facilitate quieter operation
- Spring resistance develops longer, leaner muscles
- Optional accessories maximize exercise options
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 95 in. x 26.3 in. x 10.9 in.
- Easy-to-move at only 114 lbs.
- At Home SPX™ Reformer
- Attractive chrome detailing
- Padded platform extender
- Reformer box with foot strap
- Large jumpboard
- Mat converter
- Metal roll-up pole
- Double loop straps
- At Home Reformer Workout DVD with safety bonus feature
- Essential Reformer 3rd Edition DVD
- Jumpboard Interval Training DVD
- Warranty and safety manual
Merrithew Health & Fitness™ warrants that all new SPX® Home Reformer Package products are free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the full terms outlined in the Safety & Warranty manual. There is a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, the Gearbar and Footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar). The company will, at its option, repair or replace any of these parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials. Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty on upholstery.
It is recommended that Reformer springs are replaced every two years.
The SPX® Home Reformer Package is intended for at-home use only. The Warranty shall be null and void if it is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas or any other type of commercial fitness facility.
For additional shipping information or Product questions, please call Merrithew Health & Fitness Customer Service Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Eastern Time, at 1-800-910-0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brand: Stott Pilates
Height: 10.9 in.
Includes Wheels: With Wheels
Length: 95 in.
Type of Pilates Machine: Reformer Bed
Width: 26.3 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.