S-Cape Cal King Adjustable Bed
Enjoy luxurious comfort that redefines what a bed should be. The Natures Caress Wallhugger adjustable base gives you the ultimate sleep system. The Wallhugger S-cape adjustable base allows you to elevate or lower your head and feet to maximize your own comfort level. A gentle vibrating massage relaxes tired muscles. This luxurious adjustable sleep system is beautifully tailored having the appearance of a traditional box spring. Wallhugger engineering keeps your bedside table within easy reach, even with the head of the bed elevated.
The wireless remote control has raised backlit buttons which allows you to feel and see the buttons in the dark. Easily position yourself as you read, work, watch television, relieve back or muscle strain, sleep, or simply relax in bed.
- S-Cape Adjustable Bed does not include mattress.
- California King size (72" wide x 84" long) features two individual Split Cal King bases (36" wide x 84" long each) side by side to make up what is commonly referred to as a Dual Cal King or Split Cal King.
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal Flammability (open flame) Standards with FR- compliant mattress.
- Available in Split Eastern King, Split California King, Queen and Twin XL (extra long 80"), sizes not available Twin Regular, Full or Full XL.
- Delivered to your home with standard-size headboard bracket attachments. Will fit into most standard-size headboard/footboard/side rail combinations.
- Therapeutic massage for targeted body zones of total body, upper body, and lower body with wave action, intensity variation, and timer.
- Wallhugger feature keeps the nightstand within reach.
- Whisper quiet operating system with a backup power supply to position your bed flat in case of a power outage.
- 4" & 7" legs and locking casters for height adjustments.
- Twin wheel locking casters for easy mobility when needed (adds 2 to height).
- Backlit wireless remote control with one-touch flat position button.
- 3 programmable settings for customizing your favorite position and comfort level: Kings have two remote controls, Queen and TXL have one remote control.
- Operating electronics and motors are UL-approved.
- Lifting capacity of 550 lbs for Twin or Queen, and 900lbs for King beds.
- 1-year in-home service warranty.
- 2-year free replacement parts only.
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Split California King Assembled Bed dimensions (consists of two 36" x 84"): 72" W x 84" L x 10" H (without legs); Weight: 340 lbs
Brand: Leggett and Platt
Height: 10 in.
Size of Bed Mattress: Cal King
Weight: 340 lb.
Width: 72 in.
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-800-825-5233 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.