Royal Victorian 8' x 10' Glass-Walled Greenhouse
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
The Victorian Greenhouse Collection represents America’s premium line of backyard greenhouse and multi use structures. Made of aircraft grade aluminum and tempered safety glass, these units are built to stand the test of time and maintain their elegant beauty in any climatic condition.
Developed in Belgium where gardening is a way of life, these greenhouses have been refined for over thirty years and are Europe’s Top Class structures due to their rugged construction, attention to detail and classic English conservatory design features including decorative ridge finials.
The 4mm tempered safety glass and rubber sealing system, create a draft free environment and increase warm air retention inside during cold nights and months. The automatic roof window openers allow hot summer air to escape at the appropriate times. The elegant interior shade netting can be drawn open or closed depending on your seasonal or daily needs. In addition, enjoy the overhead misting system to keep your plants fresh at all times. With side walls measuring over six feet in height and the roof extending from there, enjoy the unusual head and shoulder room of each sized unit as they give a relaxed spacious feel, as well as enough height to grow exotic tropical plants and small trees if desired. Also utilize the two long shelves that run the length of the greenhouse. These units even come with gutters and downspouts if you wish to capture the natural rainwater.
Larger greenhouses, such as this, are often used as multi purpose structures. It is not uncommon to see sitting room arrangements in amongst the foliage, and also spas placed at one end to take in the protected tropical possibilities. Another common use is for winter storage of both sensitive plants and outdoor tools and equipment.
For more information regarding this product please call Exaco 877-760-8500.
- Aluminum framework is large in scale, thick gauge and strong.
- 4mm tempered glass for safety and good insulation value; glass is secured in place with heavy rubber sealing.
- 6' x 7" full height glass side panels provide excellent headroom along the interior sides, with an 9' overall height at peak.
- Decorative roof fringe adds a touch of English sophistication.
- Interior shade net sections open and retract with curtain rods and each side is independent of the other depending on the suns location.
- 1 misting system included, hose attachment provided.
- roof windows included: with hanging spindle crank and automatic opening devices, use whichever you wish.
- Larger Louvre Window (for back or side wall).
- 1 large seedling bench runs the length of the greenhouse.
- 1 full length accessories top shelf.
- Both shelve units match color of framework.
- 2 full length gutters and downspouts (one each side).
- Framework base can anchor to bare level ground, a wood platform, or a concrete slab, (anchor stakes provided).
- Step by step assembly instructions and DVD.
- 15-year limited.
- Exterior: 7' 9" wide x 10' 2" long x 8' 6" high – 79 sq.ft.
- Single Sliding door opening: 28" x 72" high
- Roof widows: 29" wide x 33" high
- Louvre Window (anywhere in any side wall): 28" wide x 32" high
Brand: Exaco Trading
Dimensions: 7.9 ft. x 10.2 ft. x 8.5 ft.
Floor Size: 79 sq. ft.
Frame Color: Green
Frame Material: Powder-coated Aluminum
Includes Gutters: Yes
Panel Material: Tempered Glass
Weight: 1,000 lb.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.