Royal® 12-Sheet Cross-cut Shredder
This Royal® shredder is designed to meet today and tomorrow’s demand. This medium-duty model shreds up to 12 sheets in one pass into 0.15 in. x 1.312 in. cross-cut shreds for maximum security. It also shreds staples and credit cards with ease and offers a 5.3-gal. pull out basket with twin viewing windows for visibility.
- Cut type: Cross-cut shredder
- Shreds: Up to 12 sheets per pass (20 lb. paper)
- 6 Minute Continuous Run Time
- Particle size: 0.15 in. x 1.312 in. (0.49 cm x 3.33 cm)
- Handles: Paper, credit cards and staples
- Paper entry width: 8.88 in. (22.5 cm)
- 5.3-gal. pull-out wastebasket
- Auto start/stop with photo sensor
- Auto stop on paper jam
- Locking casters for easy mobility
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.75 in. x 10 in. x 18.25 in. (34.9 cm x 25.4 cm x 46.4 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- 90 days parts and labor; 1 year parts only
Bin Capacity: 5.3 gal.
Continuous Run Time: 6 min.
Cutting Method: Cross Cut
Sheet Capacity: 12 Sheet
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.