Kirkland Signature™ Acetaminophen Rapid Release Extra Strength PM 500 mg., 400 Gelcaps
Compare to EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL® PM^
Kirkland Signature™ Acetaminophen Rapid Release Extra Strength PM pain reliever.
Active Ingredients (in each gelcap) - Purpose:
Acetaminophen 500 mg - Pain Reliever
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg - Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even if used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 gelcaps at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- use by expiration date on package
- avoid high humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF ); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Ammonium Hydroxide, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Black, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac Glaze, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
^This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL® PM.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-426-9391