Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 easily transfers videos from VHS, Hi8, V8 or analog camcorders to DVD via the included USB capture device. Experience impressive results with Hollywood style DVD menu templates, transition effects between clips, and rolling text credits. Trim unwanted scenes from movies, and automatically split and span long movies across multiple discs. Record movies direct to disc with the click of a mouse. Send movies to iPhone, iPad®, YouTube™ or Facebook®. Convert LPs and audio cassettes to CD or MP3 format.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Vista® Home Basic (SP1), Windows® XP (SP3 for 32-bit, SP2 for 64-bit)
- Processor and RAM, 1.6 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM or more, or the minimum system requirements of the OS, whichever is higher.
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card or higher, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- 2 GB free hard drive space for installation
- Windows Media Player 10, 11 or 12
- DVD Writer for DVD
- Internet Explorer® 7, 8 or 9
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Minimum screen resolution 1024x768
Operating System: Windows ®
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.