Roland Vima JM-5 Karaoke Module
Item # 714792
In homes, hotels, lounges, or any entertainment venue, the new VIMA JM-5 is the premiere all-in-one entertainment station. With its high-quality sound engine, the VIMA JM-5 can play and manipulate any file you feed it. But that’s only the beginning of what this multifaceted instrument can do. Karaoke? The VIMA JM-5 accepts a wide range of file formats, including SMF, MP3, WAV, MP3+CDG, and VIMA Tunes® via USB. Simply play your favorite songs and use the VIMA JM-5 to change tempo and/or key signature to best suit the singers’ voices. Plug in a microphone or two, and sing along using the powerful onboard Vocal effects, including Auto Harmony. The VIMA JM-5 can display lyrics and slide-show images to match the music. When using WAV or MP3 files, you can use the Center Cancel function to minimize pre-existing vocals for sing-along fun. You can even record your performances directly to USB and distribute to family and friends.
The VIMA JM-5 benefits from Roland’s world-leading synthesizer and audio technology. Its 128-voice sound engine offers plenty of bandwidth and exceptional sound quality. Play SMF, MP3, WAV, MP3+CDG and VIMA Tunes files and build your own custom libraries in your favorite key signatures and tempos. When playing MP3 and WAV files, you can use the VIMA JM-5’s Center Cancel feature to minimize pre-existing vocals, making your own instant karaoke/sing-along songs.
Live Performance Ready
The VIMA JM-5 can play back many kinds of music files directly from a connected USB memory or self-powered hard disk. It lets you change key signature and tempo to best suit your voice or performance style. The VIMA JM-5 can also be connected to a TV, monitor, or a projector and display the lyrics of the selected songs as well as digital photos. You can prepare playlists of your songs for seamless performance onstage. The playlists can be saved in a USB memory or a self-powered USB hard disk.
Amazing Vocal Effects
Two microphone inputs are provided for plugging in your choice of microphones (sold separately). If you choose a condenser mic, phantom power is provided on MIC 1 input. Add some professional polish to your voice with the excellent onboard vocal effects. Lush reverb, legendary Roland Space Echo, and auto-harmony effects are instantly available.
Record Your Performance
The VIMA JM-5 lets you record your own performances as audio data (WAV) to a connected USB-memory device or a self-powered USB hard disk. Share your performances with friends and family!
- All-in-one playback and performance module
- Over 1,000 tones, 57 drum kits, and 128-voice polyphony
- Plays back SMF, MP3, WAV, MP3+CDG, and VIMA Tunes files from an external USB storage device
- Tempo control, key change, and Melody Mute/Center Cancel functions
- Supports slide shows and lyrics display
- Two vocal mic inputs with onboard Vocal Effects, including Harmony, Roland Space Echo, Ambience and Voice Transformer
- Audio WAV recording to external USB storage device
- Composite Video Out to display lyrics and/or chords of the selected songs as well as digital-photo slide shows
- Display: Graphic Monochrome LCD (backlit)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- SMF Song Section: Reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types, MFX A, B, C: 84 types, parametric EQ, multi-band compressor
- Connectors: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo miniature phone type, MIC1 jack: XLR type / 1/4" TRS phone type (XLR type: balanced / phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max) (1/4" TRS phone type: balanced), MIC2 Jack: XLR type or 1/4" phone type, USB, MIDI IN/OUT, Composite
- Dimensions: 10.8” W x 9” D x 3.6” H
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
Key Controller: Yes
Microphone Input: Microphone Input
Number of Pieces: 1
Weight: 3 lb.
Width: 10.75 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.