Riga XL 14' x 20' Greenhouse with Premium Accessory Package
Because of the size of this structure, be sure to check your local zoning laws and HOA regulations before ordering. For product related questions please call Exaco Customer Service: 1-877-760-8500
From Germany’s top greenhouse producer comes a fabulous professional greenhouse- the Riga XL. At 280 square feet of floor space, the Riga XL offers professional quality in strength, durability and insulation.
The heavy gauge aluminum framework is perfectly engineered for easy installation and rigidity. When assembly is complete, this greenhouse is so rigid and structurally sound there is literally no movement front to back or side to side and can withstand heavy snow loads.
The Riga's side and roof panels are made of strong polycarbonate with UV coating to protect plants from direct sunlight. These walls are 16 mm thick and are triple walled for maximum insulation. The air is actually trapped into empty spaces within the panels, which restricts the transfer of heat from inside to outside and visa versa, thus saving on heating costs during freezing winter months and cooling costs in hot summers.
In the summer, cooling is achieved by multiple automatic roof openers (no electricity required), and through the use of thermostatically operated in-take vent & exhaust fan systems. Winter heating is thermostatically controlled through the use of a 13,000 BTU (220 volt) Electric Dayton Heater. This control system makes the RIGA XL perfect for overwintering sensitive or exotic plants. The included solar light provides illumination for night inspections. Shelves and seed trays are included as are stainless steel hooks for your hanging baskets.
This spacious greenhouse allows you to move about freely as you transplant large plants. The full 10' peak height and softly curved shape allows enough room to grow small trees and many oversized tropical plants.
- Heavy Duty aluminum frame – 12 gage thickness
- 4 Large roof windows: 37.5" x 39.5"
- 4 Auto openers: self expanding to daily temperature changes
- 2 Front & Back 38" wide Dutch doors (wheelchair friendly) 79" tall
- 1 Top shelf 14' x 10" wide
- 1 Bottom shelf 14' X 25" wide
- Top of the Line Dayton 13,000 BTU electric heater & thermostat (220v) for winter gardening
- 20" shuttered exhaust fan with thermostat – ¼ hp motor
- 24" Power shutter intake vent 110v
- 1 thermostat operates both fan and vent
- 1 solar light for night inspections
- 5 16”x24” Heavy Duty black seed trays for germinating seedlings or other dirt work
- 10 Adjustable stainless steel hooks for lighting or hanging baskets
- 10 plastic hooks for various uses
- A 90-minute DVD with video assembly instructions is included
- 16mm (5/8") triple walled polycarbonate ends and walls for maximum insulation and strength
- UV coating on all panels protects plants from harsh sunlight
- Snow loads up to 80 lbs per square foot
- Doors have keyed locks
- Engineered and made in Germany
- Warranty: Frame 15 years, Polycarbonate Panels 5 years
This professional quality greenhouse requires many hours of preparation and assembly. An Included 90 minute DVD allows you to watch and replay actual assembly every step of the way. Kit comes with thoughtfully written instruction manual. A minimum of 2 people are recommended for assembly. Exaco Customer Service: 7-days a week 877-760-8500 ext 701
- 10 mm or adjustable wrench
- Philips-head screwdriver
- Rubber mallet
- 6-8’ step ladder
- Window sealant
- Overall height: 10 feet at peak
- Overall Dimensions: 14'2" wide x 19'10" long
- Usable Floor Space: 280 sq. ft.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.