Riga V 9'8" x 17'8" Greenhouse with Premium Accessory Package
Because of the size of this structure, be sure to check your local zoning laws and HOA regulations before ordering. For product related questions please call Exaco: 1-877-760-8500.
From Germany’s top greenhouse producer comes the Riga V, a complete greenhouse kit for the serious gardener. This fully loaded greenhouse kit has 165 square feet of floor space and over seven feet of height. This provides a perfect environment for growing exotic plants, and is large enough to overwinter sensitive outdoor plants as well as store lawn equipment.
The heavy gauge aluminum framework is perfectly engineered for easy installation and rigidity. When assembly is complete, this greenhouse is so rigid and structurally sound there is literally no movement front to back or side to side and it can withstand heavy snow loads.
The RIGA is built with extra thick twin wall polycarbonate. The polycarbonate is 8mm thick on the sides and 10mm thick on the ends. The twin-wall design coupled with the extra thick panels create an air barrier between the inside and outside of the greenhouse, thus providing superior insulation for the cold winter months. They also reduce damages from extreme heat during the summer months.
In the summer cooling is achieved by multiple solar powered roof window openers and an electric exhaust vent system. The exhaust vent system is perfectly sized for this greenhouse and consists of an intake vent and an exhaust fan. This will provide a much needed cross-flow of fresh air. An appropriately sized heater is also included to keep the greenhouse warm in the winter. This creates the perfect environment for growing through any harsh weather. Two full length shelves provide a great work surface or place to start seedlings and store tools. The included solar light provides illumination for night inspections. Also included are 5 stainless steel hooks that allow you to hang plants or tie guide wires for growing tomatoes.
This spacious greenhouse allows you to move about freely as you transplant large plants or just spend time relaxing. The full 7’4” peak height and softly curved shape allows enough room to grow small trees and many oversized tropical plants.
- Heavy Duty aluminum frame – 12 gage thickness
- 4 Large roof windows: 37.5" x 39.5"
- 4 Auto openers: self expanding to daily temperature changes
- 1 Dutch door, 30” wide, open top & bottom, 79” tall
- 1 30” wide x 42" tall rear wall window - hand open
- 1 Full length upper shelf - 10" wide
- 1 Full length lower shelf - 24" wide
- 2 Heaters with temperature controller – 110 volt
- 16" Exhaust Fan (for back wall) - 110 volt
- 20" Power Shutter intake vent - 110 volt
- 1 thermostat operates both fan and vent
- 1 Solar Powered Night Light
- 5" tall foundation frame / anchoring system
- 5 Stainless Steel Hooks for lighting or hanging baskets
- Instruction manual and DVD is included
- 8mm twin wall polycarbonate sides and 10mm twin wall polycarbonate ends for insulation and strength
- UV coating on all panels protects plants from harsh sunlight
- Door Handles are keyed for privacy
- Snow loads up to 50 lbs per square foot
- Engineered and made in Germany
- Warranty: Frame 15 years, Polycarbonate Panels 5 years
- Overall Height: 7’4” at peak
- Overall Dimensions: 9’8” wide x 17’6” long
- Usable Floor Space: 165 sq. ft.
Brand: RIGA Greenhouses
Dimensions: 19.83 ft. x 14.17 ft. x 10 ft.
Floor Size: 165 sq. ft.
Frame Color: Metallic
Frame Material: Aluminum
Includes Gutters: No
Panel Material: Polycarbonate
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.