Ricola® Cough Drops
Ricola® LemonMint Herb Throat Drops combine refreshing, natural LemonMint with a hint of menthol and Ricola’s delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 80 years, Ricola® has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products. Ricola® is nature’s way of providing effective, soothing sore throat relief.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Active Ingredient (in each drop) - Purpose:
Menthol, 1.1 mg - Oral pain reliever
Sugar-Free LemonMint Herb Throat Drops Inactive Ingredients:
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Aspartame, Citric Acid, Extracts of Lemon Balm and a Ricola Herb Mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), Isomalt, Natural Color (beta-carotene).
Sugar-Free LemonMint Herb Throat Drops Uses:
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use:
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Sugar-Free LemonMint Herb Throat Drops Other Information:
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop.
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- Exchange information: 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
- 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
© 2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association.