Restaurant Essentials Heavy Duty Utility Cart
The Restaurant Essentials Heavy Duty Bus Cart is a light weight, durable and versatile cart that performs a wide variety of tasks. Store and transport bins, audio/video equipment, filling boxes, and office items. Great for indoor/outdoor gardening and kitchen use. Makes moving items place to place easy and efficient.
- 3 Tiers of shelving
- Two 4” Casters with brakes
- Two 4” Casters without brakes
- Two Molded handles for cart
- Brushed aluminum uprights
- Durable and versatile cart can perform a variety of tasks
- Compact size and light weight enhances maneuverability
- Shelves have smooth surfaces, which makes them easy to clean
- Shelves are made of solid extra hard plastic, which will not rust, dent or color chip away
- Convenient handles located on each end
- Poles are made out of extruded aluminum for durability
- Large non-marking 4” swivel casters reduce touch-up cleaning
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 33 1/2" x 16 1/8" x 37”
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
- Carries up to a 200 lb total weight load
- Simple assembly required
- Available in Black or Grey
Brand: Restaurant Essentials
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.