Regal Entertainment Group ePremiere Movie 4-pack E-Tickets
We apologize for the inconvenience, there was a misprint in the November Connection regarding the Regal Movie Tickets. The Connection states the 2-packs are available on Costco.com, this is incorrect. Only the 4-packs and 10-packs are available on Costco.com.
When you purchase your Regal Entertainment Group ePremiere Movie 4 individual e-tickets will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-tickets as your proof of purchase until you exchange them.
Valid at all Regal Cinemas®, Edwards® Theatres, United Artists Theatres nationwide and Hollywood Theaters
Visit www.regmovies.com for showtimes and locations nearest you
ePremiere tickets are valid for any movie, any day, any time at any Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres and Edwards Theatres nationwide - without ever expiring. Regal Entertainment Group is the largest motion picture exhibitor in the world with over 570 theatre locations in 42 states.
- Four (4) Individual ePremiere tickets
- Regal Entertainment Group ePremiere tickets are honored at all Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres and Edwards Theatres nationwide
- ePremiere tickets are valid for all films and show times (surcharge fees for all IMAX, Large Format, RPX or 3-D Films)
- ePremiere ticket redemption at box office counts towards points on your Regal Crown Club™ Card
- No Expiration date
- Must present print-at-home ePremiere e-ticket at the admission counter located at the box office
- Mobile devices may not be presented for ePremiere ticket redemption
- ePremiere tickets contain a unique barcode valid for ONE ENTRY ONLY to the cinema
- ePremiere tickets become INVALID once scanned and may not be re-used
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- ePremiere tickets are unrestricted
- ePremiere tickets are not valid for special events, private screenings or online purchases
- ePremiere tickets have surcharge fees for all IMAX, Large Format, RPX or 3-D Films
- Location surcharge fees may also be applied at select theatres
- Regal Entertainment Group reserves the right to change any upgrade, surcharge or location surcharge fee without notice
Brand: Regal Entertainment Group
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.