Refresh Plus®, 100 Single Use Containers
REFRESH PLUS® Moisture Drops for Dry Eyes including LASIK Dryness
- REFRESH PLUS® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears.
- And REFRESH PLUS® is demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after LASIK surgery.
- REFRESH PLUS® comes in convenient single-use vials and is safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
- Irritated, dry eyes
- Burning, sore or painful eyes
- Sandy, gritty feeling
- Sensitivity to light
- Blurred vision
- Watery eyes
- Foreign-body sensation
- Discomfort due to contact lens wear
- May also be used as a protectant against further irritation
- Air conditioning
- Dry, windy climate
- Outdoor activities
- Contact lens wear
- Computer use
- Certain medications
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Air travel
- Driving long distances
- Reading or watching TV for long periods of time
- Post LASIK surgery
- One of the most common complications among those who have had LASIK surgery is dry eyes.* As a result of surgery, your eyes may not be able to produce enough tears to keep your eyes moist and comfortable, thus causing dryness and irritation.
- Use REFRESH PLUS® Lubricant Eye Drops after LASIK surgery to lubricate your eyes and relieve discomfort from possible Dry Eye symptoms. Make sure to follow your doctor's instructions to achieve the most effective results.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container. If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
Active Ingredient - Purpose:
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5% - Eye Lubricant.
Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persist for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If so, you may have Chronic Dry Eye. Left untreated, Chronic Dry Eye can lead to more serious eye problems, including increased risk of infection and possibly vision impairment. Prescription therapies are available. Ask your Costco Optometrist of Pharmacist if one is right for you.
® marks owned by Allergan, Inc.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.